Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me about your job, what is your job? And for how long have you been working at that job?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I am currently not working (only a bit but online :) ) but I was working in a nice job where I was simply copying emails from a hand writing to computer normal emails. And I was also copying fax numbers in people accounts. I got paid well to a two weeks and an half job and I was happy about it. (The food was good that's one more advantage xD). So what about you would you like to tell me about your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any regular job at the moment, as I am more focused on online works like content writing, crypto currency and other forms of internet tasks. Getting a good job in my region is really hard so I just decided to make good use of what I have which is the internet.

I focused more on online job but I have an offline business that I do and it is very promising. I own a mini supermarket where I sell goods that are needed by every household on a daily basis but I had financial issues sometimes last year and ever since then my business need capital.

I am a farmer and i have at least two hectares of farm land which I am cultivating presently , I am also a teacher by profession and I am handling history and government and i also work online .

Personally I am an electrician , we deal with electrical fitting and installation. Apart from that I am also a content writer. I also made money on paid to post website sometimes when I have free time.

My first job was as a primary school teacher, after that, I switched to medical transcription, but used headphones for long hours, and constantly listened to the files, so I started having severe headaches. Recently, I quit my job as a medical transcriptionist. Now I am preparing for government jobs and works on multiple forum sites to afford my expenses.

I do not have any job right now and this is a major reason why I still have enough time to come online now do small task to get little money that can cover for some of my bills .

Well currently am a self employed and a skilled worker even though it doesn't consume much of my time and I have been into such business and skills for not less than five years now and am really doing good.

For now I don't really have any regular job for now just managing my online work i am really looking on how to raise up capital to start my business, that is really my plan for now.

I have been working in my job for the past 1 year now and it is a health agency. I have been able to meet quite a few decent people also and have the opportunity to learn quite a few things.

Although for now, I do not have any job doing at the moment. I just hustle on offline and online but too concentrate on online work by working on forums to earn my cool money.

I have three different job apart form my online work , I am a teacher and i also have also have baking business that I am operating and i am also a farmer and i normally work in my farm during the weekend and holidays and everything is working perfectly fine.

I'm currently working on online to add to my income monthly. I'm currently at school studying my best course; hoping I will be employed in a year to come.

I'm currently working on online to add to my income monthly. I'm currently at school studying my best course; hoping I will be employed in a year to come.
You sound like a very hard-working person.Its good to combine school and business together because there are not enough jobs available after graduation and you might need something to fall back on.

For five months now, I have been working as a teacher in a private school, it has not been easy but we give God the glory, I know it is a stepping stone to the future.

For one to balance between life and work is very hard although, but I know of people who just try to create time for everything the do, if it is work, if it is to go for fun they will also.

For one to balance between life and work is very hard although, but I know of people who just try to create time for everything the do, if it is work, if it is to go for fun they will also.
In everything you do in life you must try as much as possible to stay organised if not you will not succeed. I am even planning on getting a job in the future but how to balance it with my online works is what I am actually thinking. I actually need something that will keep me busy and that is one of the main reasons I want to get a job for some period of time.

I am teaching currently and I have been in the educational sector for over a year now. I enjoy my job currently even though I'm still looking for better offers.

In everything you do in life you must try as much as possible to stay organised if not you will not succeed. I am even planning on getting a job in the future but how to balance it with my online works is what I am actually thinking. I actually need something that will keep me busy and that is one of the main reasons I want to get a job for some period of time.
If I will get a job to do and the job can give me time to be doing something online, I will prefer to go for a skill full sites that I can apply my skills to earn money.

I'm working under someone at the moment, so it's more of learning. But I'm hoping that soon I will get to open my own business too. It's the capital I'm working for right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds