Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me about your job, what is your job? And for how long have you been working at that job?

Yeah that is for sure once you want to earn from forex trading, you have to make sure you are good and have understanding regarding such thing to know how capable you are, either to do it or not.
If you choose the forex trade you must have a whole lot of knowledge around technical and fundamental analysis if you want to put successful trades in Forex. If you do not have this knowledge, you shouldn't venture into forex trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah that is for sure once you want to earn from forex trading, you have to make sure you are good and have understanding regarding such thing to know how capable you are, either to do it or not.
That's just it, you don't just go into the market and expect profits, if you want to earn money in the financial market you definitely need to know how it works not doing that will only lead you to hurt yourself.

That's just it, you don't just go into the market and expect profits, if you want to earn money in the financial market you definitely need to know how it works not doing that will only lead you to hurt yourself.
Yeah that is why it is very good that you take your time at least 3 to 6 months to be studying very well about forex trading to know the technical and the fundamental aspect of it before you start anything regarding forex trading.

Yeah that is why it is very good that you take your time at least 3 to 6 months to be studying very well about forex trading to know the technical and the fundamental aspect of it before you start anything regarding forex trading.
Forex trading is not something you will learn within a short period of time, it takes a lot of time before you start to earn money as a forex trader. I also have a little experience on forex trading.

I am currently not working (only a bit but online :) ) but I was working in a nice job where I was simply copying emails from a hand writing to computer normal emails. And I was also copying fax numbers in people accounts. I got paid well to a two weeks and an half job and I was happy about it. (The food was good that's one more advantage xD). So what about you would you like to tell me about your job?
I don't have any physical job, I am working online and searching for ways to find more online jobs as my main income, I love to work online whenever I want.

Forex trading is not something you will learn within a short period of time, it takes a lot of time before you start to earn money as a forex trader. I also have a little experience on forex trading.
Though I have never try to invest on forex trading yet but when I was learning about Forex trading, it took about 3 to 6 months before understanding most of the things there.

Though I have never try to invest on forex trading yet but when I was learning about Forex trading, it took about 3 to 6 months before understanding most of the things there.
In forex trading, how you accumulate thing's really matters, if you are good at understanding things you'll definitely enjoy the journey, it takes me less than that to start trading with live accounts.

In forex trading, how you accumulate thing's really matters, if you are good at understanding things you'll definitely enjoy the journey, it takes me less than that to start trading with live accounts.
Wow that is really nice for you, for people that do have so many things doing like also earning on some platforms, it will take them more than 3 month for them to learn concrete things both the technical and fundamental aspect of forex trading.

Wow that is really nice for you, for people that do have so many things doing like also earning on some platforms, it will take them more than 3 month for them to learn concrete things both the technical and fundamental aspect of forex trading.
That's true, the truth is, it depends on how you accumulate thing's, if you can understand things in a short period of time you'll definitely know how to trade the financial market.

Honestly speaking I don't have a job currently.
I lost my job due to the outbreak of the covid 19 pandemic. I normally do some offline small businesses just to make both ends meet in my life during this trying times as I am searching for job.

I don't really have a job at the moment, in my own idea starting up a good business will be the best way out, if you are good at doing that I think you should use that as a way of earning money.

I don't really have a job at the moment, in my own idea starting up a good business will be the best way out, if you are good at doing that I think you should use that as a way of earning money.
That's same to me, I don't really have any good at the moment, but if you are looking for a way to earn money I'll advise you to start up your own business.

That's same to me, I don't really have any good at the moment, but if you are looking for a way to earn money I'll advise you to start up your own business.
Starting up a new business is never an easy task , you would have to go through the stress of looking for capital to begin with and is you have the capital if you are not persistent you won't make it .

Starting up a new business is never an easy task , you would have to go through the stress of looking for capital to begin with and is you have the capital if you are not persistent you won't make it .
That's true, but if you endure you'll get the good results, I believe as a trader you have endurance because there are Some things that needs endurance in the forex market.

That's true, but if you endure you'll get the good results, I believe as a trader you have endurance because there are Some things that needs endurance in the forex market.
Indeed the endurance part is quite important.
One could have a profitable trade that results into losses but is you endure and learn from your mistakes. You would be a better person.

Indeed the endurance part is quite important.
One could have a profitable trade that results into losses but is you endure and learn from your mistakes. You would be a better person.
That's true, having a good experience on forex trading is not enough, you need to have a lot of things before you can actually earn money from the market.

That's true, having a good experience on forex trading is not enough, you need to have a lot of things before you can actually earn money from the market.
I was once a victim of the markets.
I entered the markets after making adequate research and I never tried my strategy on demo, the results weren't well at all.

I was once a victim of the markets.
I entered the markets after making adequate research and I never tried my strategy on demo, the results weren't well at all.
If you have a good strategy you can earn money on trading, but having strategies alone will not help, you need to have a good experience before you start trading.

I am currently not working (only a bit but online :) ) but I was working in a nice job where I was simply copying emails from a hand writing to computer normal emails. And I was also copying fax numbers in people accounts. I got paid well to a two weeks and an half job and I was happy about it. (The food was good that's one more advantage xD). So what about you would you like to tell me about your job?
I work currently as an IT Tutor. I started this work as a full time tutor right after senior high school and I'm currently working as a part-time tutor for the past 5 months.

Starting up your own business is not an easy task, but if you are serious with what you are doing u believe that will not be a problem to you, starting up your own business is a good idea to earn money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds