Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me about your job, what is your job? And for how long have you been working at that job?

I'm working under someone at the moment, so it's more of learning. But I'm hoping that soon I will get to open my own business too. It's the capital I'm working for right now.
It is very important for you to look forward towards having your own personal business. You will come to understand the benefit of a business when you are already engaged in it

Advertisement Placeholder
I have only been working at my current job for some few months right now. It is a health facility that is concerned with fertility and so far I have really been able to learn a lot.

When ever I feel I'm ready and have what it takes to start..
I've really been trying to put in a little more of hard work to help me gather up all the qualifications and skills needed to start, so i don't just jump in and get crash immediately

I own a lotto shop and I've been in the business for the past 12 years . It's been great to be in such business because I earn 20% commission of the total amount of the sales that I make in a day. I just launched a YouTube channel to teach people how to win lottery using some lotto keys.

I work as a support officer in a business monitoring and enhancement team where we check on our network of agents and constantly see how to make the business better. I've been there close to 6 months but I've learnt a lot about how data is key to business.

I have been working at my job for the past three months right now and I think it is very good most especially because they are a lot of people that I can learn from in preparation to starting my own business.

I am currently not working (only a bit but online :) ) but I was working in a nice job where I was simply copying emails from a hand writing to computer normal emails. And I was also copying fax numbers in people accounts. I got paid well to a two weeks and an half job and I was happy about it. (The food was good that's one more advantage xD). So what about you would you like to tell me about your job?
I worked as in an organization where I make contact with customers as a sales representative,but I only did the job for a year and resign.

I have prevviously worked in different organisation,and what i have observerd is that sometimes you will feel the urge not to go to work somedays,but one just have to go because it will amount to you being quaried or given some penalty.

Well the only job I do now personally is to be working online and I do not do any offline job at the moment because I prefer my online job more than a stressful offline job.

I can't say I have a job at the moment. I write content for an article Sharing sites but my view are not encouraging. So, to increase the amount of money I made monthly, I decide to join ptp sites. And it has help me a lot.

In everything you do in life you must try as much as possible to stay organised if not you will not succeed. I am even planning on getting a job in the future but how to balance it with my online works is what I am actually thinking. I actually need something that will keep me busy and that is one of the main reasons I want to get a job for some period of time.

Balance is essential. A few days ago, I was thinking about making money for straight 10 hours. I started to think about it once again and found that this would never work as i would get really tired.

Balance is essential. A few days ago, I was thinking about making money for straight 10 hours. I started to think about it once again and found that this would never work as i would get really tired.
I think that is achievable if only you can put me in your mind into it. But the thing is that it may affect your health. Someone told me that if you can practice something for a few days you'll get used to it.

I can't say I have a job at the moment. I write content for an article Sharing sites but my view are not encouraging. So, to increase the amount of money I made monthly, I decide to join ptp sites. And it has help me a lot.
that is probably not a job because it is not paying you any reasonable amount of money. When you start making something reasonable from it that is when you will consider yourself as employed. you need to learn from people who are already successful on the website.

I am a teacher and also a baker , I have a store where I sell baking ingredients and also make snacks of different kinds , for example cake , buns , pie and I also work in a private school settings.

I am a teacher and also a baker , I have a store where I sell baking ingredients and also make snacks of different kinds , for example cake , buns , pie and I also work in a private school settings.
That is easily one of the most lucrative job that you can come across offline. Baking is very lucrative because so many people want to learn baking and sell baking products.

Actually just of recent now I have gotten a job and the job is really nice to me. I do work for at least 8 hours a day and from that job I can also have time to be doing my online work also.

Getting a job is really hard this day's, for me I don't have a offline job I'm only working online here on bizdustry and other platforms, but I can say finding a good paying jobs offline is really hard.

Getting a job is really hard this day's, for me I don't have a offline job I'm only working online here on bizdustry and other platforms, but I can say finding a good paying jobs offline is really hard.
Yes.. finding a well paying job now is very difficult, to an extent that once you have gotten a well paying job, you will see that there is too much stress and pressure in such job.

Yes.. finding a well paying job now is very difficult, to an extent that once you have gotten a well paying job, you will see that there is too much stress and pressure in such job.
That's just the truth, the economy is a mess, you can do things like forex trading to earn money online but only if you have the idea on how it works, it's risky though.

That's just the truth, the economy is a mess, you can do things like forex trading to earn money online but only if you have the idea on how it works, it's risky though.
Yeah that is for sure once you want to earn from forex trading, you have to make sure you are good and have understanding regarding such thing to know how capable you are, either to do it or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds