Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me about your job, what is your job? And for how long have you been working at that job?

Starting up your own business is not an easy task, but if you are serious with what you are doing u believe that will not be a problem to you, starting up your own business is a good idea to earn money online.
Yeah, nothing in this life is easy, if you really want to make it big, then you definitely need to put aside all things that will serve as a distraction to you, you need to focus.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, nothing in this life is easy, if you really want to make it big, then you definitely need to put aside all things that will serve as a distraction to you, you need to focus.
That's completely true, nothing is easy, I believe that's why most us are being scammed because we look for a easy way of making money online.

Getting jobs around here is really hard and I decided to just grab online money making.
Am still trying to obtain qualifications for a better jobs right now and soon I hope to get employed fully.

I am a farmer and i have at least two hectares of farm land which I am cultivating presently , I am also a teacher by profession and I am handling history and government and i also work online .
That's great farmers make good money this days, I have my own business where I am managing for now I don't work in any company for now, I only focus only my business.

Getting jobs around here is really hard and I decided to just grab online money making.
Am still trying to obtain qualifications for a better jobs right now and soon I hope to get employed fully.
That's a good idea, the economy is a mess, jobs are getting harder and harder to have, the best way to answer this is by getting another income streams coming in.

Likewise i, in our country there is no room for working under government as far as you're still a student, but for now I'm only into online business, and I earn allot from it.

Likewise i, in our country there is no room for working under government as far as you're still a student, but for now I'm only into online business, and I earn allot from it.
That's a good idea, it seems like you spent much of your time working online, if you won't mind my asking how much money have you earn online so far.

That's a good idea, it seems like you spent much of your time working online, if you won't mind my asking how much money have you earn online so far.
Ohh thank you for asking, but due to the fact that I'm less active than I use to be earlier but if I could remember there was a day I earn $1000 in just a day, if you want more idea about the business I can share it with you.

I do not have any job right now and this is a major reason why I still have enough time to come online now do small task to get little money that can cover for some of my bills .
Currently I am not working but I have my own business where I am managing for now, actually I like being a boss of my own I don't like stressing myself, I like doing a business.

Ohh thank you for asking, but due to the fact that I'm less active than I use to be earlier but if I could remember there was a day I earn $1000 in just a day, if you want more idea about the business I can share it with you.
😂😂Quite funny, if you won't mind my asking what exactly do you do to earn that amount of money a single day, I know it's not forex trading because you don't look like a forex trader.

Currently I am not working but I have my own business where I am managing for now, actually I like being a boss of my own I don't like stressing myself, I like doing a business.
I love the fact that you try to establish your own business and that is exactly what is needed.
Being your own boss will allow you to work at your own pace with no one controlling you unnecessarily.

I love the fact that you try to establish your own business and that is exactly what is needed.
Being your own boss will allow you to work at your own pace with no one controlling you unnecessarily.
Being your own boss is a good idea, you can achieve a lot of things if you know what you are doing, you can decide to employ people to help that's only if you want.

I used to have a day job last year but I quite it in order to work online and now I am so successful that i no longer want to work for any company and I want to remain a freelancer.

That's completely true, nothing is easy, I believe that's why most us are being scammed because we look for a easy way of making money online.
There's nothing easy in this life, if you seriously want to get the good results you are expected to work hard and get it, if you have that mindset of easy money you'll definitely suffer.

That's a good idea, the economy is a mess, jobs are getting harder and harder to have, the best way to answer this is by getting another income streams coming in.
That's just it. With the way many people are getting unemployed and all the vacancies are filled and employment is no longer based on merit, the only way out is venturing into the online world.

Being your own boss is a good idea, you can achieve a lot of things if you know what you are doing, you can decide to employ people to help that's only if you want.
It is very possible to live the life of our dreams , it is possible to become who we want to be. It just takes a little effort and plan arrive at our dream destination.

There's nothing easy in this life, if you seriously want to get the good results you are expected to work hard and get it, if you have that mindset of easy money you'll definitely suffer.
Having a good mood mindset is very important,it helps you to know what you are doing, if you have a good mindset you'll get all the best things you need.

Having a good mood mindset is very important,it helps you to know what you are doing, if you have a good mindset you'll get all the best things you need.
That's exactly the point, experience is not all you need before you can succeed, if you want to succeed you need to have a good state of mind, this very important.

That's exactly the point, experience is not all you need before you can succeed, if you want to succeed you need to have a good state of mind, this very important.
If you want to succeed Yiu don't need to have many things I believe if you focus in few you can actually make it, you don't need all those stuff's before you can succeed.

I focused more on online job but I have an offline business that I do and it is very promising. I own a mini supermarket where I sell goods that are needed by every household on a daily basis but I had financial issues sometimes last year and ever since then my business need capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds