Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me about your job, what is your job? And for how long have you been working at that job?

If you want to succeed Yiu don't need to have many things I believe if you focus in few you can actually make it, you don't need all those stuff's before you can succeed.
That's very true, having one thing will not help you to succeed, if you want to succeed you need to combine many things and blend the together, that's the best way out.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very true, having one thing will not help you to succeed, if you want to succeed you need to combine many things and blend the together, that's the best way out.
That's exactly my point, if you a type of person that focus only on one thing, you'll not get the best results, you need to have good knowledge on a lot of things before you can become successful.

That's exactly my point, if you a type of person that focus only on one thing, you'll not get the best results, you need to have good knowledge on a lot of things before you can become successful.
That's true, you need to be open to a lot of things that can earn you money, depending on one source of income might not be a good idea,you need to make a way to earn money.

Though these days most persons have actualy shifted to the act of doing multiple kinds of jobs,especially in the era of the digital awareness,most persons do affiliate marketing and data analysis,some do graphics design and so on.

I have been working at my job for about two years now. I really like it and I feel like I have a lot of responsibility. I work in customer service and I help customers with their orders and questions. I also work in the back office and I help with the company's website and social media. I really enjoy my job and I feel like I am good at it.

That's true, you need to be open to a lot of things that can earn you money, depending on one source of income might not be a good idea,you need to make a way to earn money.
That's completely true, this not a time to depend on one source of income you need to get use to many things that will earn you money, learning a good skills is a best way out.

That's completely true, this not a time to depend on one source of income you need to get use to many things that will earn you money, learning a good skills is a best way out.
If you are used to depending on one source of income you are just cheating yourself, take your time and find good ways to earn money, online or even offline.

If you are used to depending on one source of income you are just cheating yourself, take your time and find good ways to earn money, online or even offline.
You are right, and we are not expected to cheat ourselves, if you seriously want to make it online you have to follow all the necessary things,I believe that's the only best way to succeed.

I'm working 2 jobs as of right now, one is transcription, (mostly voicemails and then the occasional, longer medical report,) and the other one is right here.
🙂
That's interesting and a modest way of making money.
As for me, I am still a student and taking a demanding job can be stressing to me.
That's why I only work here.

You are right, and we are not expected to cheat ourselves, if you seriously want to make it online you have to follow all the necessary things,I believe that's the only best way to succeed.
That's true, If you are good at doing the wrong thing you are cheating yourself, before you can actually earn money online you are expected to have the good mindset, if you don't have a good mindset you'll definitely suffer.

That's true, If you are good at doing the wrong thing you are cheating yourself, before you can actually earn money online you are expected to have the good mindset, if you don't have a good mindset you'll definitely suffer.
I don't have a job at the moment, but i think I can be able to make my ends meet without having a job,if you know what you are doing everything is going to be possible.

That's interesting and a modest way of making money.
As for me, I am still a student and taking a demanding job can be stressing to me.
That's why I only work here.
Nothing wrong with that, especially if you're still in school. Bizdustry is a great place to work, with the added bonus of learning along the way. Many new sites, offers, and opportunities pop up here daily.

I don't have a job at the moment, but i think I can be able to make my ends meet without having a job,if you know what you are doing everything is going to be possible.
If you have a good skills set I believe you can make your ends meet, having a good skills is very important this day's it will help you with a lot of things, online or offline.

Well, i work online on two get paid to platforms which are bizdustry forum and trendri forum. I started working on bizdustry forum during the covid 19 pandemic and i just started working on trendri forum this year.

I have different type of job which I am doing online and offline but with offline , I am into baking and sellings of baking ingredient , i am into farming and teaching in a private school.

Even though I do a lot of things to make money, I am basically a writer, I have been writing online for over a decade. I have not only written for websites but also for clients and businesses. I have bene published my own blogs as well as paperbacks and ebooks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds