Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

Veetos12

Legendary member
Credits
Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is the right equilibrium with the machines and humans regarding employment. Even when the small computers became prevalent it did not cause unemployment here. I guess those business owners are shrewd with finances that they are saving from the cost of employing more workers. But I like the term technical unemployment to mean technology had caused the loss of jobs.

I don't know what mean by technical employment but I want you to o understand that there is no employment that should be done with some set of people been excluded.
In my country the word technical is a word use in covering up inefficiency, I hope this is not your post is about too.

This is happening not only in Nigeria but everywhere. Pakistan is also one of the countries where unemployment is increasing day by day because machines are replacing human beings with what human beings used to do. Yes, but today many people in Pakistan have found their jobs by working online, but it will always be a problem for those who are illiterate and did not know how to work online. I think all governments should think about it and give people good jobs.

I don't know what mean by technical employment but I want you to o understand that there is no employment that should be done with some set of people been excluded.
In my country the word technical is a word use in covering up inefficiency, I hope this is not your post is about too.
@Joseph555 same question I was about to ask as regard to his views on the unemployment rate in Nigeria. Looking at a more broader view, unemployment rate has increased in most developing countries of the world. Which is very evident in Nigeria to be precise as stated. Unemployment can be caused by so many factors which aren't even discussed.

every job today started out as a way to reduce labor costs and is therefore a example of technological unemployment. Quick and easy answer is bulldozers and backhoes-they have eliminated thousands of jobs that used to be done with men and shovels-and most of the men are now doing something else but for those who did not learn new things they are out of luck.

Unemployment rate I'm Nigeria is fast becoming another thing entirely. The government are really not doing anything about the situation and a lot of graduate a finishing in the University every year without job. For me skills is the way forward

Well, I think the country's labour market is hugely competitive and also the country is not providing the enabling environment for trades and business to grow. What the country needs to do is to find some sort of way to utilise these young and brilliant workforce.

Farmers in emerging market economies are another example of structural unemployment. Free trade gave global food corporations access to their markets. It drove small farmers out of business. They could not compete with the low prices of global firms.

I can say that this is most and best challenge that is facing Nigeria youths, the unemployment issue is raising in size in every year that students are graduating from school and government do nothing on it. But the only thing I can say is that everyone should make sure that they have a skills.

When advances in technology and working practices cause certain workers to lose their jobs, technological unemployment occurs. A wider term called systemic unemployment is known to be part of technological unemployment.

Structural unemployment is caused by economic changes, technological developments and the shortage of prerequisite job skills for employees, making it impossible for workers to find jobs. Uh,while. The loss of jobs triggered by technological transition is digital unemployment.

Technological unemployment is the loss of jobs caused by technological change. It is a key type of structural unemployment. It occurs when developments in technology and working practices cause some workers to lose their jobs.

I think it's due to the fact that your government is not making more employment opportunities for your countrymen. The number of people graduating and looking for a job are increasing but the number of available jobs are decreasing. It doesn't also help that the government banned the use of Cryptocurrencies which makes it more hard for young people that can't find a good job and turn to Cryptocurrency

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

Hasn't that been the problem of some, if not, many nations? It shows how greatly the government has failed her people. That's the sole reason for the saying, "Education alone can't put food on your table."
So every single graduate should either acquire a skill or look for what to sell.

The Advent of machinery deployed in industries or offices did not cause the unemployment you are talking about. The authorities saddle with the responsibility of creating an atmosphere for conducive employment are living up to their expectations

as far as this nation of ours is concerned, the issue of unemployment is something that can never be totally resolved. very few companies are established and a teeming population of graduates is looking for employment, automatically there is mismatch.

Technical Unemployment Work When developmental oncology and working methods cause some workers to lose their jobs. Technical unemployment is considered part of a broader concept known as structural employment.

Technical unemployment occurs when advances in technology and working methods cause some workers to lose their jobs. Technical unemployment is considered part of a broader concept called structural unemployment.

I love the word technical unemployment. Well, technical unemployment in Nigeria is real and is taking place right now. So many graduates is produced every year without the hope a government job. No one can assure you of a good job. Those people retiring are immediately fixing their children into their positions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds