Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

Well you talk about buying of goods at a lower price and have them stored for a long time for the value to increase .
Okay, well I do not know that buying and selling of land too is under real estate well in terms of stock marketing, one just need to buy goods at a low rate and store it till when the price rate increased before selling the goods.
If I am investing in the stock market what, what type of products will I be buying ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Am a high school teacher and I teach eleventh graders mathematics and physics. It is a really nice job though it also comes with some of its bad sides but I love the atmosphere of imparting knowledge.

I am a teacher, almost retired, but still am. When I began working as one I didn't know the group of students I liked the most to work with. It took me a while to comprehend that and almost 10 years of profession and gard labor, I realized I liked to teach kids and adolescents from 12 to 18. I always felt there was some kind of magic in the air. I could feel the students knowing everything for the first time and that made me feel so happy inside. I was feeling responsible for some minds I was forgind even a little bit, but I was and that is a serious thing. When I realized the great role we have in people's lives I knew which group I belinged to when teaching. The law in classroom was: "love and respect others above all and in all circumstances".

I am always going to prefer to teach the older children in school especially people who are around the age of 15 to 20 because they are more easier to handle.
Yes teaching is very good because it's give you much time to do other business as well, for me if actually I should choose any sector I like when teaching I will like to choose teaching the adult people.

If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.
I am of the view that teaching is very underwhelming as a profession due to the fact that you are overworked and undervalued, and you are expected to steer individuals away from various social vices such as gambling, armed robbery and smoking drugs.

Teaching as a job is a good way to earn money legitimately.
But the truth is it can be very stressful especially if you are not passionate about the work.

For me teaching is mostly for people that have the interest to do it. Even if I have to finish my university I may not likely take it except for experience . I can't even imagine myself doing it as a way of generating income.

Well, when it comes to adopting teaching as an option, you must understand that University degree can certainly plays a role because many online teaching sites require you to upload your resume and degrees.

Teaching is a lucrative way of making money, but there truth is that it can be very dramatic and demanding if you are not passionate about impacting students.

Teaching is a lucrative way of making money, but there truth is that it can be very dramatic and demanding if you are not passionate about impacting students.
I agree with you, following your passion is quite important in life and very vital for success .
If you are not passionate about making impacts on students it is not advisable to venture into that fulltime.

Since I enjoy interacting with young children and am fascinated by their curiosity, I would love to teach middle school students. I would also like to impart some knowledge on them by exposing them to more advanced mathematics, fundamental technology, and science topics.

Since I enjoy interacting with young children and am fascinated by their curiosity, I would love to teach middle school students. I would also like to impart some knowledge on them by exposing them to more advanced mathematics, fundamental technology, and science topics.
Wow that's really interesting, the truth is that teaching can be very boring to people that try to make a living through it even though they lack such passion for impact.

Teaching in my own opinion can only be boring only when you dont have passion for it , but teaching as a profession is always fun , entertaining , and educative because you also learn more as you teach .
Wow that's really interesting, the truth is that teaching can be very boring to people that try to make a living through it even though they lack such passion for impact.

For me, middle school is okay because guys in middle school always want to learn new things. They get curious when you introduced the topic they've not heard before to them. These are set of student that make teaching job very easy.

If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.
I know and can testify that teaching is a little bit stressful. I thought for some time in a lower grade school, and I can testify that it wasn't an easy task. I think that teaching in the High school will be of my choice, if I'm to teach again.

Iwell I love that and woul really love to teach the primary school kids as I love interacting with children and I am intrigued by their inquisitiveness and would also like to impact some Knowledge in them as well by introducing them to the early stages of further mathematics , basic technology and science

Teaching toddlers and preschoolers would be my choice. I do know they are a very tough class to teach, but they are also the easiest to control. All it requires is a lot of patience and playtime.

What I have been observing is that , I can explain it to people based on how i understanding but other people who will not understand. Lolz. I cannot come and kill myself.

I really don't like teaching people stuff and I have never thought of being a teacher. The only teaching I prefer is teaching someone how to dance or sing by I don't know how. Teaching is just not my thing for sure.
Teaching is very good because those people that is into teaching have much time to do other things, like working online so I don't need to hate teaching especially when working in government section.

I think teaching is a very good thing as long as you stay with this profession. You keep thinking of enlightening every student you come in contact with. And try your best to deliver solid information as well knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds