Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

It is still the same thing because teaching more matured adults will need a lot of research to really understand what you are teaching them , but for the children you just need a little understanding not really much as the older adult.

Yes, however, many professors are used to conduct research. Having said that, I was actually talking about theories. I used to have a teacher who used to dictate to us and we used to write down. She also used to explain what she dictated and i do not think that she used to have any trouble doing that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, however, many professors are used to conduct research. Having said that, I was actually talking about theories. I used to have a teacher who used to dictate to us and we used to write down. She also used to explain what she dictated and i do not think that she used to have any trouble doing that.
The point is that you don't know what happened behind the bar before the teacher is able to explain what he or she has dictated for you people to write , a lot of research must have been carried out most especially for complex topics.

The point is that you don't know what happened behind the bar before the teacher is able to explain what he or she has dictated for you people to write , a lot of research must have been carried out most especially for complex topics.

I think that the teacher might have had some sort of access to books because at that time much of the things were not available on the internet. This happened during the year 2005 and at that time not much information was available on the internet, I think.

I think that the teacher might have had some sort of access to books because at that time much of the things were not available on the internet. This happened during the year 2005 and at that time not much information was available on the internet, I think.
But at the end that means a teacher that is teaching advanced class will always have to make further research before embarking on a teaching journey just to make sure they are on the right track to avoid awkward situation.

But at the end that means a teacher that is teaching advanced class will always have to make further research before embarking on a teaching journey just to make sure they are on the right track to avoid awkward situation.

Making research at that time was quite harder. This is because teacher used to gain access to information manually. Nowadays, teachers can easily gain access to online resources easily.

Making research at that time was quite harder. This is because teacher used to gain access to information manually. Nowadays, teachers can easily gain access to online resources easily.
Yea, that is why I was trying to tell you that teacher that is teaching higher class are likely to engage in more research as teaching will be more advanced than those dealing with little children..

I don't fancy teaching, it is not one of the profession that I have interest to do. Personally if there is a way to avoid it I'll try as much as possible to avoid being a teacher. I don't just like it. I don't know why .

Yea, that is why I was trying to tell you that teacher that is teaching higher class are likely to engage in more research as teaching will be more advanced than those dealing with little children..

I have noticed that teachers, who teach kindergarten students, have a much lower salary as compared to teachers and professors who teach students belonging to higher standards in schools. Is this really the case?

I have noticed that teachers, who teach kindergarten students, have a much lower salary as compared to teachers and professors who teach students belonging to higher standards in schools. Is this really the case?
Oh, that's another point to consider. I rather prefer to get higher salary and teach higher class than for me to concentrate in the kindergarten to receive a smaller salary. That's a nice idea from you

Well for me I don't really like anything that has to do with teaching, teaching is a good job but for me I don't just have any interest on it despite the fact they get paid a good amount.

Oh, that's another point to consider. I rather prefer to get higher salary and teach higher class than for me to concentrate in the kindergarten to receive a smaller salary. That's a nice idea from you

Teaching students that are in higher standards may require you to be qualified. I have seen many teachers teaching kindergarten children and they were not that much qualified.

Teaching students that are in higher standards may require you to be qualified. I have seen many teachers teaching kindergarten children and they were not that much qualified.
Yes that is true , academic qualification plays an important role in determining the level you are to teach on . Indirectly this is trying to say that for you to be able to earn more you must be willing to go higher educationally.

Yes that is true , academic qualification plays an important role in determining the level you are to teach on . Indirectly this is trying to say that for you to be able to earn more you must be willing to go higher educationally.

Well, I have seen that qualified people are more likely to get a job, even if degree is not that important. There is a reason for that. Qualified people are usually seen as more intelligent people.

I don't fancy teaching, it is not one of the profession that I have interest to do. Personally if there is a way to avoid it I'll try as much as possible to avoid being a teacher. I don't just like it. I don't know why .
If you ask many people about teaching , they will Give you the same reply , because teaching job is not encouraging at all but people are doing it because they dont have any choice

If you ask many people about teaching , they will Give you the same reply , because teaching job is not encouraging at all but people are doing it because they dont have any choice
You really think so ? I believe some people are also doing it because they have the passion to do it .
Like someone who told me she is going to the university to go and study what will make her becomes a teacher.

Well, I have seen that qualified people are more likely to get a job, even if degree is not that important. There is a reason for that. Qualified people are usually seen as more intelligent people.
When an employee is being called a qualified person that means the person is academically qualified to handle the responsibilities that will be handed over to him or her , it can also be in terms of experience. You can't be qualify without experience and academic knowledge about your area of concentration.

I am actually somebody who is very patient and that is why I believe that working with children is one of the ideal places for me. I always like to see them grow.

I am actually somebody who is very patient and that is why I believe that working with children is one of the ideal places for me. I always like to see them grow.
Teaching is one of the most encouraging and most amazing job i have ever done but when teaching you have to be patient with your student , most especially I you want them to gain.

If I'm offered a teaching profession, I would love to teach hard maths . Or better still, electromagnetism. I studied physics electronics from a prestigious university and I am vast in mathematics

Well in my country the sector where people are much after studying or finishing their higher institution, is the teaching and most people do teach to earn money before getting a better occupation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds