Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

Well in my country the sector where people are much after studying or finishing their higher institution, is the teaching and most people do teach to earn money before getting a better occupation.
For me teaching is mostly for people that have the interest to do it. Even if I have to finish my university I may not likely take it except for experience . I can't even imagine myself doing it as a way of generating income.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me teaching is mostly for people that have the interest to do it. Even if I have to finish my university I may not likely take it except for experience . I can't even imagine myself doing it as a way of generating income.
Well that is what most people don't like to be teaching but it's good that when one is done with his or her university and there's no work to do, in order not to stay idle he or she can go into teaching first.

Well that is what most people don't like to be teaching but it's good that when one is done with his or her university and there's no work to do, in order not to stay idle he or she can go into teaching first.
Another reason why I am discourage about teaching is the fact that working for private school is just a pure wasteof time because at the end of the month you won't be able to get a tangible salary.

Teaching is a good job to earn a extra income , but for me I don't think they earn a decent amount of money, I have seen a lot of teachers that complain about their earnings.

Another reason why I am discourage about teaching is the fact that working for private school is just a pure wasteof time because at the end of the month you won't be able to get a tangible salary.
Well it is true that teaching in the private school is very stressful with added responsibly in the school again and they don't pay any tangible amount, but in order not to stay idle it's better to be doing it and also run an investment aside.

When an employee is being called a qualified person that means the person is academically qualified to handle the responsibilities that will be handed over to him or her , it can also be in terms of experience. You can't be qualify without experience and academic knowledge about your area of concentration.

Well, what I meant was that even if degree is not considered important when it comes to applying for a job, a qualified person who holds many degrees is considered much better than those folks who do not have a degree.

If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.
I would not like to become a teacher at all because the education system is misplaced and outdated in many aspects. Financial literacy in particular should be added to the school curriculum to fully prepare children for adult life.

Well it is true that teaching in the private school is very stressful with added responsibly in the school again and they don't pay any tangible amount, but in order not to stay idle it's better to be doing it and also run an investment aside.
I don't know of any legitimate investment that can be done in this country apart from real estate which definitely will requires a lot of money for people to start investing. Like what type of investment opportunity do you suggest.

I don't know of any legitimate investment that can be done in this country apart from real estate which definitely will requires a lot of money for people to start investing. Like what type of investment opportunity do you suggest.
Actually if it is an offline investments opportunity, we have stock market, buying and selling of land after some few years. While if it is an online investment, that is what I don't know much.

Actually if it is an offline investments opportunity, we have stock market, buying and selling of land after some few years. While if it is an online investment, that is what I don't know much.
Buying and selling of land is still under real estate and will definitely requires a lot of money for people to start investing in such. I don't have much idea about stock investment.

Buying and sellings of land is definitely under real estate business and as an investor , buying and selling of land is a lucrative business most especially when you buy the land and leave it for a Period of time before reselling it.
Buying and selling of land is still under real estate and will definitely requires a lot of money for people to start investing in such. I don't have much idea about stock investment.

Buying and sellings of land is definitely under real estate business and as an investor , buying and selling of land is a lucrative business most especially when you buy the land and leave it for a Period of time before reselling it.
It is one of the easiest way people can be making money for themselves after a certain period of time with their investment. But even with that , what of the huge capital requirement because that is the most important thing.

It is one of the easiest way people can be making money for themselves after a certain period of time with their investment. But even with that , what of the huge capital requirement because that is the most important thing.
Real estate business will always be a lucrative business and it has been existing for a very long time since the time of our forefathers up till this present moment which people have modernised it .

I'd love to teach first year junior high school students or second grade at the most. They'll give me a platform to not only tutor them but guide them to avoid similar mistakes that cost me when I became an adult.

Real estate business will always be a lucrative business and it has been existing for a very long time since the time of our forefathers up till this present moment which people have modernised it .
Yes I would love to invest in real estate definitely when I have money to do so. It may not be now but a certain time in the future , since real estate will always be even after a long period of time.

As far as I am concerned every person has their own jobs that can do and produce the best results at the end of the day. For instance teaching just like any other career works exactly the same as the others.

If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.
The two most exciting subjects I would like to teach as a teacher are math and physics, I enjoy solving their problems and teaching them to others.

Booking is a career but one of the best job ever , and the only disadvantage of teaching that it doesn't pay my like we want , So that's why most people (teachers ) normally leaves the job for another job .
As far as I am concerned every person has their own jobs that can do and produce the best results at the end of the day. For instance teaching just like any other career works exactly the same as the others.

Personally I think been a teacher, it's a pleasure but only to those who understand. when I was growing I always think teachers are the most poorest of all not until I meet one whom his wealth can not be imagined.

Okay, well I do not know that buying and selling of land too is under real estate well in terms of stock marketing, one just need to buy goods at a low rate and store it till when the price rate increased before selling the goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds