Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

I believe that teaching is a dreadful profession in and of itself. You compete with people who, in today's society, do more harm to children than good, and you are underpaid and unrecognized. In light of this, I wouldn't want to educate students who were older than 10 years old.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although you could make a living as a teacher, I can see your point. However, unless you have your own school that you are running, the likelihood of you being a successful teacher is relatively low.

Although you could make a living as a teacher, I can see your point. However, unless you have your own school that you are running, the likelihood of you being a successful teacher is relatively low.
The only way you can enjoy teaching as a job is only if you are working under the government getting good salary and having a retirement benefit in the future or if you are running your own school , but working in a private school is a modern slavery because they pay peanuts and that's why their teacher always leaves everytime .

I worked as a class teacher for 3 years and I must tell you that it's not an easy job and the pay is always little here in my country except you work in big schools

Back when I was in school and also in college, I worked with children both for work experience and as a college course. I worked with children as young as 3 - 7 and I absolutely loved working within the teaching sector and working with children. I feel that I felt much more comfortable working with kids within that age group and teaching them to write, read, and also how to play nicely with others. I don't think I could ever work with teens or any higher up nowadays though when it comes to teaching.

Kids are awful sometimes, so I don't know if I'd want a teaching job. I would say young kids, because they aren't at that stage where they're awful towards others and make rude comments. At least most kids don't act that way when they're young. But I'd say I'll pass on when they get to their teen years. I know for a fact they'd find something to make fun of me about. So yeah, kids.

That or maybe adults, but that may be too intimidating for me haha.

If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.

I am not very enamoured by the prospect of teaching, but if I were to teach, I would probably prefer to teach the students who are in the final year of high school, o provide them with some valuable life lessons in addition to what is on the curriculum

If i were to be a teacher which is very unlikely to happen, i would love to teach in the nursery sector. This is because i love children a lot and i'm really patient with them.

Teaching is a profession in which individuals, called teachers, provide instruction and guidance to students in an educational setting. This can take place in a variety of settings, including public and private schools, as well as in higher education institutions and vocational training centers. Teachers use a variety of methods to deliver instruction and assess student progress, such as lectures, hands-on activities, group work, and assessments. In addition to delivering instruction, teachers are also responsible for creating lesson plans, grading assignments, and providing feedback to students. In many countries, teaching is a licensed profession and teachers must meet certain education and training requirements to be eligible for a teaching position.

I am somebody who really do not like handling children but then I am also passionate about building the future. I am likely going to be teaching younger children to give them the best chance of success.

I really don't like teaching people stuff and I have never thought of being a teacher. The only teaching I prefer is teaching someone how to dance or sing by I don't know how. Teaching is just not my thing for sure.

Personally I enjoy teaching but it is not on every level that I like to be a teacher which is why my preferred level of working as a teacher is in the university or college. This is because that is where you are going to enjoy more benefits of being a teacher.

Personally I enjoy teaching but it is not on every level that I like to be a teacher which is why my preferred level of working as a teacher is in the university or college. This is because that is where you are going to enjoy more benefits of being a teacher.

I may also enjoy teaching as well when it comes to making good money off it because I do realise that teaching is a really hard job and it might not be easy to concentrate on each and every student.

In my country, this profession has completely been decimated. People are now entering the profession because of lack of jobs. The owners of schools are paying peanuts and the overall standard is falling. I worked as a teacher and I enjoyed it because of the students. The work itself was terrible.

My teaching experience is limited. I taught the English language to my cousin for 6 weeks. I believe teaching is a decent job and in my home country, public school teachers make a lot of money

If I were to be a teacher, then I would love to teach Physics or Mathematics to students in Senior secondary school. I believe I would make an impact on them with my way of teaching. I know I would help in building a solid foundation for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds