Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

That means youmust be a science student to have thought of teaching physics , teaching should have been the most payable job in the world, but the government don't value the teachers .
If I were to be a teacher, I would have love to teach physics to the students just starting the sciences and those already in their senior level as well. My passion for the subject will make most of them have that good and solid foundation for the sciences.

Advertisement Placeholder
Teaching is quite a noble profession and it is the bedrock upon which all other careers and professions in the society are built upon. I enjoy teaching science subjects very well.

Teaching job in my country is really good most especially if you are selected from a government board but if it is private, you will teach and become frustrated.

Teaching is one of the best job in the sense it is the only way in which knowldege about every other job is impacted through learning ,but they ( the teachers ) are the ones suffering the most.

Teaching job can give you much time to do your online work for me I really like teach jobs because it gives me much time to do other things online, especially teaching at government school you will really like it.
Teaching in a government speed is not really paying well but you will have a lot of time for yourself especially if you are into any online business. I know so many people who teach in government schools and they are chanced to a lot.

if you work as a freelancer teacher online, it's very profitable but the government isn't very well talking about this job in my country. their salary is very low so always I recommend teachers to build and promote their profiles online to get students.

I really love to teach students who are in early years of secondary school. Those set of students are curious and ready to learn. And they learn faster compare to those in senior school who believe they've know all what they need to learn.

During the pandemic, online teaching became a major source of income for many people who worked from home. Even now, many people work from home and make good money.

Teaching in a government speed is not really paying well but you will have a lot of time for yourself especially if you are into any online business. I know so many people who teach in government schools and they are chanced to a lot.
Yes teaching give people alot of time to other things, we all know that teaching job in government section is not that much, but at least it will give you chance to do business that will also give you money too.

Yes teaching give people alot of time to other things, we all know that teaching job in government section is not that much, but at least it will give you chance to do business that will also give you money too.
Probably, when I was in high school some of my teachers engaged themselves in other businesses and they were able to use it to make tangible amount of money for themselves. I think that is what most of them do.

Been a teacher is great, more educative to both the teacher and the teach. if given such opportunity, I will love to teach in a senior class of students more of adults than kinds.

Teaching is one of the best job on earth because almost everything in life and every job revolves around teaching , and its one of the most happiest job though the payment is alway not encouraging

I am always going to prefer to teach the older children in school especially people who are around the age of 15 to 20 because they are more easier to handle.
That is one of the reason most persons usually run away from the issue of teaching,because even with adult also,if the tack and one is not strategic in his pattern and approach,you will find out that the impact will not be felt.

I am well grounded in mathematics and physics. I would like to teach these subjects in secondary schools but I do not like to teach in the preliminary schools. Teaching job is never my passion but sometimes, one would have to take it up because it is readily available.

I am well grounded in mathematics and physics. I would like to teach these subjects in secondary schools but I do not like to teach in the preliminary schools. Teaching job is never my passion but sometimes, one would have to take it up because it is readily available.
I understand your point. Many people who are teachers currently just decided to venture into the educational sector because that is where jobs are readily available.

I would love to teach the middle school kids as I love interacting with young kids and I am intrigued by their inquisitiveness and would also like to impact some Knowledge in them as well by introducing them to the early stages of further mathematics , basic technology and science subjects.

I would refrain from teaching kindergarten kids because it is really hard to teach such kind of kids. I would prefer teaching adult students because they are more mature and most likely to understand things.

I am most likely to teach adolescent group of children because they are easier to manage than people who are in the preschool or school ages.

Teaching is a very hectic job to be honest. You will have to deal with a lot of things and there is only a small holiday. I will want to work with older children more.

I am always going to prefer to teach the older children in school especially people who are around the age of 15 to 20 because they are more easier to handle.
Older children are not easy to control, but they are mature. So they know weather they listen or not, you will get your money. Teaching older children is not difficult as teaching children. But some of them will disobey you.

I would refrain from teaching kindergarten kids because it is really hard to teach such kind of kids. I would prefer teaching adult students because they are more mature and most likely to understand things.
It is still the same thing because teaching more matured adults will need a lot of research to really understand what you are teaching them , but for the children you just need a little understanding not really much as the older adult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds