Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching as a Job

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you were to be a teacher, what age group in school would you like to work the most with, regardless of the subject area that you would want to work and teach in? Personally, I would love to teach government to the last two years of secondary eduation. I think it would be fun to help prepare youth for future interactions with the government that they need to understand, as they begin to prepare to move out of the house.

Advertisement Placeholder
I made it a rule for myself to never become a teacher, because of the simple fact that I hate the education system and the way they teach things, stressing exams, final exams, homeworks, works, they simply stress the kids and give them stuff to study at home although they have already been to school and have been spending there hours. The subjects they teach are not necessarily needed these days as of: History, Mathematics, Religion subjects, and things at the language which are not needed. If the education system were actually teaching as it should then and only then I would have considered to be a teacher and contribute to the system.

I would love to teach the middle school kids as I love interacting with young kids and I am intrigued by their inquisitiveness and would also like to impact some Knowledge in them as well by introducing them to the early stages of further mathematics , basic technology and science subjects.

I really don't like teaching people stuff and I have never thought of being a teacher. The only teaching I prefer is teaching someone how to dance or sing by I don't know how. Teaching is just not my thing for sure.

I am a teacher by profession and teaching is one of the best and interesting job where you keep learning more as a teacher as you keep teaching , I am teaching history and government as a subject , and I have known more through the teaching and class interaction .

I am a teacher by profession and teaching is one of the best and interesting job where you keep learning more as a teacher as you keep teaching , I am teaching history and government as a subject , and I have known more through the teaching and class interaction .
Nice one, I am not a teacher but personally teaching is one of the last job I will ever do because I can't teach and I don't even have that interest to do so even in the future lols .

Nice one, I am not a teacher but personally teaching is one of the last job I will ever do because I can't teach and I don't even have that interest to do so even in the future lols .
I understand your point , though with teaching , you could earn a living but the probability of you making it big in teaching is very slim unless you have a school which you are running

I understand your point , though with teaching , you could earn a living but the probability of you making it big in teaching is very slim unless you have a school which you are running
For me it all depends on people's interested as some people may have interest to engage in this while others may not even have a single interest. I can't even teach other people even my mate perfectly talkless of teaching as a professional. Lolz .

For me it all depends on people's interested as some people may have interest to engage in this while others may not even have a single interest. I can't even teach other people even my mate perfectly talkless of teaching as a professional. Lolz .
The point of interest should be there , If you are not good at explaining things and solving problems , you cannot teach and there are even some people that are good at solving problems but do not fancy teaching.

I am always going to prefer to teach the older children in school especially people who are around the age of 15 to 20 because they are more easier to handle.

I am somebody who generally prefers to teach children because I love children naturally and I also believe that getting them when they are still young is very important to have their future is going to shape up.

The point of interest should be there , If you are not good at explaining things and solving problems , you cannot teach and there are even some people that are good at solving problems but do not fancy teaching.
That is just the point. What I have been observing is that , I can explain it to people based on how i understanding but other people who will not understand. Lolz. I cannot come and kill myself.

I feel like teaching in and of itself is a terrible job. You are underpaid and underappreciated and you are meant to compete with people who, these days, are causing more harm than good to children. That being said, I would not want to teach anything older than 10 years old.

That is just the point. What I have been observing is that , I can explain it to people based on how i understanding but other people who will not understand. Lolz. I cannot come and kill myself.
You need to know your strength and weakness, and thats when you will know if you can be able to teach and explain to people around you , there are some people claiming to be a teacher but doesn't have what it takes to teach.

For me teaching is a very good job because it gives you time to also take care of yourself, it makes you to continue reading hence keeping you updated. Teachers are the best in the world because they make others who they are.

may be, Candidates for instructing positions must create solid introduction aptitudes and be amazing communicators. Instructors have to be have a energetic presence to capture and hold the consideration of understudies within the classroom. They must be self-assured and calm in arrange to set up and keep up an deliberate learning environment.

As a teacher you can teach based on your qualifications you cannot just choose the section were you can teach, teaching is very good job especially government school teachers.

If I were to be a teacher, I would have love to teach physics to the students just starting the sciences and those already in their senior level as well. My passion for the subject will make most of them have that good and solid foundation for the sciences.

I have experience teaching - not in the education system, but through a language school. I have mostly taught adults and I like doing that. Within the traditional education system, the only thing I can imagine is teaching at university because at that point most people are there by choice - middle and high school children frankly scare me, I wouldn't have the patience and charisma to keep the order in a classroom.

I really don't like teaching people stuff and I have never thought of being a teacher. The only teaching I prefer is teaching someone how to dance or sing by I don't know how. Teaching is just not my thing for sure.
Teaching job can give you much time to do your online work for me I really like teach jobs because it gives me much time to do other things online, especially teaching at government school you will really like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds