Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Targets

D

Deleted member 403

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, if I have a goal with the tools that I have so far, and it takes me approximately 10 hours a day. For now I am full time. When I have to leave the house or I have a problem, I find it a bit difficult. I let it pass and I get over it the next day.

Its not really the easy because I am mostly busy with my studies so this makes it hard for me to earn online. And I spend just roughly 3-4 he's per day is enough

I do not have a daily target, or even a weekly target. However, I do have a monthly target. I need at lest $500 per month and I make sure to reach that target. I do manage to reach the minimum target.

I aim to make at least $1 day, I do manage to make this amount by participating on forums and and micro task sites.

Maybe you should set a higher target so that you can maximize your earning. Instead of focusing on paid to post sites, why don't you work on freelancer sites. I think SEO Clerk is a good platform for a newbie.

I registered on almost all the freelancing sites, but hardly before i earn a single job invitation for a month. It will work when you market yourself very well to outshine other freelancers, and upgrade membership in some freelancing sites that features such.

My college has shut down due to covid. Since I do not have to go to college, I have a lot of time and now I will be aiming for making $2 a day

No I don't have a target. I'm in the enviable position of not having to post if I don't want to so some days I might make a dollar but others days very little. I don't really keep track of it.

I don't have a daily target but I need at least $500 in a month. I work full time online, Normally I work for 8-12 hours every day. When I do not have any assignments or any kind of work, I try to post on forums and earn quick cash.

Same to me, i don't put a target to what i make online offline. Cos their are some days I'll run irregularities and not complete my expected earning demand.

If you can make a dollar a day I think that's reasonable. How many sites do you belong to? I probably don't make that much any day although I suppose I don't spend that many hours in front of my computer.

I am to earn at least 0,10 $ per day per website so if I am working on 5 websites it is 0,50 $ per day so if I earn less than 0,10 $ per day from website like 0,02 $ or 0,05 $ it will be for sure a waste of my time and energy.

I am also making $1 per day in average, sometime little less and sometimes little more, but at the end of the month, I will have $30 on my hands.

In my online earnings i do have a target, like here in bizdustry i always try my best to make sure i earn $1 on a daily basis while on other sites like sidegig i try to see if i can earn at least 100 naira or more per day. These past few weeks has been really stressful so things have not been too stable. But am hoping to see if i can increase my earnings per day to speed up things

Actually on the sites have ever worked have always set a certain goal to meet up with the highest paid or earnings that can be made by a day so here on Bizdustry I earn$1 per day .

My daily target used to be $1 but early this year earnings was down so my target was also down to 50 cents. But lately with the high rewards of another forum I am aiming for a $1 a day target again and I think I am reaching that level more often than not. Spending 2 to 3 hours in a day is not bad for that daily earnings.

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Making money online is a part time job for me,as I am commenting now I have make nothing less than #3000 withing two hours doing some local job online,but I still hope to earn more before the day runs out.

Definitely, to have a good record and productive earning, one must have a target, this target serve as a push or force to be productive in your earnings.

My target is basically unlimited but of course I have a limited capability to earn. I try my best to earn as much as I can. However, I do have a minimum target set in my mind. As of now, my minimum target is $1,000 a month. This is something I have in my mind and I really hope that I will achieve this target sooner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds