Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Targets

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
One of the things that most investors do not really understand is that,once you have set out for trading,you shoud be able to set a daily target for yourself,because greed is one of the major factor that leads to loss of asset.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the things that most investors do not really understand is that,once you have set out for trading,you shoud be able to set a daily target for yourself,because greed is one of the major factor that leads to loss of asset.

When the market starts crashing, target becomes irrelevant. This is because at that time, many people start focusing more on saving their initial investments and prevent losses.

In everything you do having a good target is very important, if you don't have a target on what you are doing that means you are not ready, target will help you in terms of gaining success.

When the market starts crashing, target becomes irrelevant. This is because at that time, many people start focusing more on saving their initial investments and prevent losses.
That is just one of the thing about the market,reason one would really need to have a good fundamental knowlwdege about the market before going real time trading,and the more you trade the more you get more experience.

That is just one of the thing about the market,reason one would really need to have a good fundamental knowlwdege about the market before going real time trading,and the more you trade the more you get more experience.

Well, experience also depends a lot on how skilled you are. If you have skills, then you will gain more benefits. There could be two people who might have had spend 25 years in a company, but one might possess much better skills as compared to the other one.

Well, experience also depends a lot on how skilled you are. If you have skills, then you will gain more benefits. There could be two people who might have had spend 25 years in a company, but one might possess much better skills as compared to the other one.
That is true,experience really count when it comes to the issue of how well you do your job,and the more you spend time doing your job the more you will gain experience over time.

I do have a plan if that's what you're asking because the amount I want to make in a day us already a target. I am currently working on it and it would be a matter of time before u actualize it.

That is true,experience really count when it comes to the issue of how well you do your job,and the more you spend time doing your job the more you will gain experience over time.

Skill and experience both are really important for all the people. Experienced people have gone through many things and this is why they can deal with problems in a much better way.

Skill and experience both are really important for all the people. Experienced people have gone through many things and this is why they can deal with problems in a much better way.
Skill is good,but experience is what will really count at the end of the day,because the more you are engaged with a particular task,the more you will gain ample experience on the job.

If there's anything I'll appreciate, it's having a daily goal. Without a daily goal, you'll undoubtedly suffer because you won't know how much money you'll be receiving each day or each week.

My daily goal is to complete my offline business activities and meet my target and also work online to meet my online target daily, plus looking looking opportunities to make more money .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds