Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Targets

Actually, time management is very important when it comes to maximizing our online earnings. I am working with only bizdustry and cashtimeforum forum as the main focus for now and I don't really have a target, I just make sure I don't go below average.

Advertisement Placeholder
Surely, everyone working online set target when it comes to their earning overall every month. I have high expectations to earn high online. But due to lack of skills I decided not to panic over my low earnings.

I aim to make at least $20 in a day for now, but as time goes on am hoping to make it a lot more before the year eventually folds up.

I once used to have a daily target for earning sites. My target was to earn at least $5 per day and make $150 in a month. This amount would then add to the money I made from freelancing sites.

My college has shut down due to covid. Since I do not have to go to college, I have a lot of time and now I will be aiming for making $2 a day
It is a good thing to aim 2 USD per day that will be 60 USD per month. but the problem is to devote time to earn money online. For like here in bizdustry we can only earn 1 USD per day and together with other website we can earn 2 USD. And it will take at least 6 hours for that

Making money online to me is not a part time type of job thing, it is a full time job to me. So yes, I spend a lot of time online making money and finding other ways to make more money too

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Well I do have target to be able to make $1 per day online and once I meet this target I stop working online because I do not want to stress myself beyond my limit and besides I also have an offline job that I am doing in combination with my online job.

I think I began with $1 per day and I have shifted to making 2$ a day. I hope this will continue for a short term before I increase it again. I hope to be earning 500-1000$ a month soon. Just looking to set the priorities right

When I started bizdustry, my plan was to make at least $5 every week so that at least it would be substantial, but I am currently preoccupied by some challenges and hope to resume soon.

Of course yes, everybody all have good target to make good money online and also to learn good skill, my target is to make $2000 in a month.

I aim to make about $4 in a day. I set a target of $5 on a week on all the sites I work on. It ranges from PTP, to GPT sites. I strive hard to achieve this . The truth must be told , it's not easy to achieve this. I strive hard to get this done but my offline business engagement makes it hard to achieve this.

I always donhave a target that I have always set or myself to reach or hit each day on all of my online earning activities. I most times meet these targets a hundred percent and sometimes done meet up for some reasons unavailable

I have a target to always make at least $2 per day on all the PLATFORMs I work and they are just two. I set my time and make sure I don't use beyond the stipulated time for me to leave the website

Yes, I have a target of how much I want to earn online. For now, my target is to earn one dollar daily and I can achieve that by working three hours daily. That time is not hard to find now that I don't have an offline job or businesses.

I do have a target I set to make from online site everyday and sometime I am unable to make up to the amount due to my tight schedules. But it has really helped me

Yes, I do have my own targets when it comes to making money online. It is not that easy to achieve targets because now I am setting new targets that would require me to remain active on various online forums to make money.

Do you have a target on how much money your aiming to earn in one day? How many hours does this roughly take you? Is making money online a part time job?
Working here on Bizdustry, I have a target of earning one dollar daily. I try as much as possible to devote three to four hours to making posts here and earning too. Currently, making money online for me is something part time.

Maybe you should set a higher target so that you can maximize your earning. Instead of focusing on paid to post sites, why don't you work on freelancer sites. I think SEO Clerk is a good platform for a newbie.

I've aimed to earn at least $3 online everyday since I've started out full time online and I'm glad to say I've broken that barrier to even twice the amount. I'm aiming for higher when I'm done learning a high paying skill.

Yeah, my working online is part time. I do calculate how much money i make in a day. I make a dollar or two in a day. I spend up to three hours working online. Sometimes less than that though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds