Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Targets

Having a target is really important, it helps you to know what you'll be earning on a daily or weekly basis, having a target is very important in terms of achieving your goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really love this word targets, if you are good at setting a target you'll definitely get the best results,but if you don't have a target that means you totally don't know what you are doing.

If there's anything I'll appreciate is having a daily target, if you don't have a daily target you'll definitely suffer, this will help you to know how much you'll be getting on a daily or weekly basis.

Making money online is a part time job for me,as I am commenting now I have make nothing less than #3000 withing two hours doing some local job online,but I still hope to earn more before the day runs out.
Making at least three thousand naira online is a good amount of money daily and i will appreciate if you can share that information on how to work on those websites within here .

I really love this word targets, if you are good at setting a target you'll definitely get the best results,but if you don't have a target that means you totally don't know what you are doing.
Yes, if you are good at setting targets you'll definitely get what you want, having targets is very important, it will help you in knowing what you can earn on daily or weekly basis.

Yes, if you are good at setting targets you'll definitely get what you want, having targets is very important, it will help you in knowing what you can earn on daily or weekly basis.
If you are into things like forex trading and you don't have a target that means you totally don't have experience on what you are doing, having targets and is very important.

The place of setting targets in forex trading cannot be overemphasized. It is important as a trader to have your targets for the day , week, month, and year so that greed would not take control.

The place of setting targets in forex trading cannot be overemphasized. It is important as a trader to have your targets for the day , week, month, and year so that greed would not take control.
Alot have landed themselves into unnecessary losses because if the greed factor that is inherent in every human.
The truth is that making a target reduces that significantly.

Alot have landed themselves into unnecessary losses because if the greed factor that is inherent in every human.
The truth is that making a target reduces that significantly.
Indeed it makes one a better trader that is no longer influenced by emotions in his or her decision making process. That is when the profits begin to troop in and that is when finds profitability.

If you are into things like forex trading and you don't have a target that means you totally don't have experience on what you are doing, having targets and is very important.
That's true, having targets are very important especially if you are a forex trader you'll understand what I mean, there's is a time that Yiu can make good profits and blow it because you don't have a target.

Indeed it makes one a better trader that is no longer influenced by emotions in his or her decision making process. That is when the profits begin to troop in and that is when finds profitability.
I truly resonate with this your awesome point.
It puts one under check and the important thing is that one would know the destination one intends to arrive at.

That's true, having targets are very important especially if you are a forex trader you'll understand what I mean, there's is a time that Yiu can make good profits and blow it because you don't have a target.
Yes, I also trade the financial market and I understand what you mean, if you don't have a target you'll definitely lose a huge amount of money trading, you are expected to have a target.

I truly resonate with this your awesome point.
It puts one under check and the important thing is that one would know the destination one intends to arrive at.
Having a clear cut plan would definitely help one to envision where he wants to be in the future financially .
Since he has daily, weekly and monthly targets.

Having a clear cut plan would definitely help one to envision where he wants to be in the future financially .
Since he has daily, weekly and monthly targets.
I truly agree, it would help one to realize his long and intermediate term goals in the long run.
This is because our little goals and work compounds and give birth to a larger goal.

If you have a target it will help you to achieve a lot of things, especially if you are doing things like forex trading, having a target will really help you in everything you do.

Not at all. I have no target.
I have the fortunate circumstance of not being required to post, therefore some days I may make a dollar and other days very nothing.
Really, I don't keep track of it.

Undoubtedly, having a target will help you achieve an excellent track record and productive revenues. Your aim will act as a motivator to work hard to reach it.

Same to me, i don't put a target to what i make online offline. Cos their are some days I'll run irregularities and not complete my expected earning demand.

Yes, I also have a daily target as well. It is really hard form me to reach the target because I have to work enormously hard in order to make money online. and it is a really hard thing to do.

Yes, I also have a daily target as well. It is really hard form me to reach the target because I have to work enormously hard in order to make money online. and it is a really hard thing to do.
You only have to set a target you believe you can be able to achieve and not something that you really have to stress the hell out of yourself. Something not too simple and not too difficult.

Having a target is very important, it will help you a lot especially if you are into forex trading, it will help you to know how much you can earn a day or even weekly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds