Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

That is just the simple advice we should take, because it is naturally not the best thing for people to depend on loan because it might give you a serious thinking if you are not able to pay back the loan you have collected, this might even land you in the law courts.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are instances where some people cannot start small and their business idea require good money to start, so taking a loan is a wise decision.

One thing i hate and am scared of is getting a loan from the bank. I believe its best to start small. Grow the business it would reduce the amount of pressure you receive. Getting a loan would only make you work under pressure on how to meet up with the next pay day.

I prefer to start small..There is no successful business that didn't start small..I really don't buy the idea of collecting loan..It doesn't go down well for me..Because the rate at which cooperatives charge interate is really unbearable especially for beginners in business who have little or no idea..I think starting with small amount can still make ur business grow with time..
I agree with you. I'll prefer to start small and build my business gradually, than go for a loan especially in a bank with their high interest rates. Most big names today, started small.

I don't see anything wrong with getting a loan to start up something as long as you are very sure that you will be able to pay back the loan then you can go ahead and get a loan,you don't have to wait till you have the necessary money for start-up something you need.

Actually starting low is not kinda good actually you need to get loan to bring up plans and project in a business but starting low won't bring those things and will take time for profit.

Actually starting low is not kinda good actually you need to get loan to bring up plans and project in a business but starting low won't bring those things and will take time for profit.
To me it is better for you to start small than to go to the bank and get loan to start up a business because it is very risky to collect loan from the bank because of the high interest rates that is been added to it.

To me it is better for you to start small than to go to the bank and get loan to start up a business because it is very risky to collect loan from the bank because of the high interest rates that is been added to it.
I would say at first start with small. when you think that your business is going good,, then you should take loan and expand your business. Putting all the money at the beginning will take you to highest risk.

I will rather start a business from scratch small.than running to quickly get a loan to start the business. I am not a fan of seeking for loans for any business anyways

I prefer to start small..There is no successful business that didn't start small..I really don't buy the idea of collecting loan..It doesn't go down well for me..Because the rate at which cooperatives charge interate is really unbearable especially for beginners in business who have little or no idea..I think starting with small amount can still make ur business grow with time.
It is good to start small and grow from there however, some businesses are capital intensive and you have no option but to source for money either from friends and family or a loan facility.

This is the question most business man and women out there are suppose to ask themselves before going into the business proper, but in my own opinion its better to start small rather than getting a loan to start a business.

To me starting small is the best you only need to the consistent to persevere, you'll definitely scape through. Business levels are stages and I don't advice loans at the early stage of business

It's very much dependant on what your business is. Some business are high risk and operate on high costs so would need a loan, others you could start and work your way up without one. It's not something you should always default to.

You need to look into your own case.

People always advise against a collection of loans to start or find your business, personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. It is just a means to an end.

It is much better that someone to start small in business instead of going into loans that he may not be able to pay back when something goes wrong in the business.

I like your position on the decision you have taken never to take any loan from any bank to start up a business. I am aslo of the opinion of not taking loans from financial houses for business.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
It depends on the kind of business you want to go into,if you have a big dream and have a great business idea, so you don't have any choice than to go into loan and start the business.

Am in support of what you have just said as your opinion but it matters allot when you don't have enough capital to set or actually start up a particular main business.
yes you have to give them a collartral that is more big and worthy enough even more than what you loaned.
I would advice anyone about to start a business not to take a loan, business is not something you just wake up one day and decide to do. You might have gotten an idea, start making plans towards it, dont just jump into it. There is no crime in starting your business small, you can find some small jobs or online gigs where you can save up some capital to start up. But if you feel loan is the best option you can go ahead.

There is no crime or shame in starting small with your business. Instead of going to get loan which will seem to be the easy way out, start small and see how you can build that small business to an even bigger one with time

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
In life we have different views we have different opinions, but in my own view and my own opinion about this I will prefer I start small than asking for a loan to start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds