Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

Lenders require cash flow to support repayment of the loan, so companies in their first year typically can't get business loans. Instead, you'll have to rely on other types of startup financing, like business credit cards and personal loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
i would say start small, you will learn a lot in your journey to increase the size of your business and you will gain experience, loans are risky and comes with interests to pay later which makes you spend more money
Better to start small that to start a business with loan especially the one from commercial bank. The pressure the loan will put on the business might cause it to fail because the business is still very tender to withstand such a pressure.

As for me I will rather start with small than going for a loan whereby my mind won't be at rest and moreover what am I looking for after have gotten capital for small business so what else, from small I can make it big so I have nothing to be worried about
Starting a amall busines on your own and with the little amount you have is better than borrowing money to start a business in which you will always be thinking about how to repay the debt and not focus on your business,

I don't like starting a business with loan, I like starting small instead of getting a loan to start up my business, so I prefer starting from small than getting a loan.

If you are an entry level entrepreneur just going into business, then you should start small because you do not have experience and sometimes loans might not even be the best source of funding.

Depends on what your priorities are. If you dream big and if you have a solid plan, you should not be afraid of getting a loan for your business. When you start small, it will take time to grow

If you feel very confident about his business you're intending to start and you've gotten the experience already in how this business truly works from being a part of it as a trainee somewhere, then I can say you should go for the loan

I will choose to get a loan and a launch a big business instead of starting small. If you are starting small, it will take a lot of time to grow and you will always suffer lack of funds

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
If you must start, start from where you're no matter how small or big, it better to start off a business knowing that you owe nobody monies that will go you sleepless nights.

You are ready to borrow only when you know you're sure of returns on investment, loan is a serviced facility, so a ready market or customer base that will give you returns to service the loan should be in place before you take the loan.

Starting small is a better option to me because technically when we consider the level or amount of interest that will be charged on the loan over the period. The truth is it will make the by to remain indebted. It is just better to start Small and grow the business later one can expand the business with loan.

I think getting a loan is a better idea. because you can start really big, starting big means big profits and big growths. When you start small, survival becomes a problem

If your plan is a large scale business then it is better to start on the right footing. Starting with a small business can take your time that it may take years before the small business can grow. And what if the business fails? A large scale business needs more capitalists so you should organize a group of investors for the capital.

Undoubtedly, I'd strongly prefer to start small. Because: what if accidents happen and I finish can't pay off the loan? I better prefer a less risky small business than losing big cause unforeseen events.

If your business is a sole ownership business, I think you should start small instead of taking a loan. If you start big by getting a loan, you will incurr huge loss if your business fail

If you think you can start your business from the scratch small, then I think you should go that route. But I'm not a fan of borrowing loan at all

Am in support of what you have just said as your opinion but it matters allot when you don't have enough capital to set or actually start up a particular main business.
yes you have to give them a collartral that is more big and worthy enough even more than what you loaned.
If you have experience in any business then you can start your business easily, if you do not have money then you can start your business by taking loan also Taking loan is a Good Idea To Start Your Business And Change Your Life.

If you have experience in any business then you can start your business easily, if you do not have money then you can start your business by taking loan also Taking loan is a Good Idea To Start Your Business And Change Your Life.
as an entrepreneur is better for you to start more than getting a loan to start up a business because when you get a loan to start up a business the interest rate most time frustrate small businesses.

Banks are not friendly, especially when it comes to things related to loans. It's better to start your business on a small scale and hope to grow it than to go the loan way.

If you do not have the required money to set up a standard business I advise you that you just start the business small and grow it to the standard you want because with that you will understand what it takes to start up a business,loan might not be the only way out.

You should only consider taking a loan when the lender is not going to require you to pay so much interest at the end, some lenders are only out there to reap innocent borrowers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds