Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

In life we have different views we have different opinions, but in my own view and my own opinion about this I will prefer I start small than asking for a loan to start a business.
I also share the same opinion with you . If I have what it takes to start small then it will be better than borrowing loan which will make me indebted to the loaner till I finish paying back the loan .

Advertisement Placeholder
I also share the same opinion with you . If I have what it takes to start small then it will be better than borrowing loan which will make me indebted to the loaner till I finish paying back the loan .
Exactly, I am not saying it is bad to get a loan for start up, but why not start small and build the business with what you have. You can later get loan when the business is stable.

If you're starting a small business I do not see the need for you to get a loan, since it Is small business you should be able to get the required amount of money yourself to start up such business, loan generally is not the best.

In life we have different views we have different opinions, but in my own view and my own opinion about this I will prefer I start small than asking for a loan to start a business.
To me I prefer to start more than getting a loan because most times loan can be challenged to you because of the high interest rates so it's better for you to start small with the little capital you are.

To me I prefer to start more than getting a loan because most times loan can be challenged to you because of the high interest rates so it's better for you to start small with the little capital you are.
That's the actual fact, the percentage on some loans are sometimes too much and payment plans of some loans are not flexible at all.

I prefer to start small..There is no successful business that didn't start small..I really don't buy the idea of collecting loan..It doesn't go down well for me..Because the rate at which cooperatives charge interate is really unbearable especially for beginners in business who have little or no idea..I think starting with small amount can still make ur business grow with time..
One of the things that any successful business man would eventually learn would be during the period of his business growth.Starting small would afford the owner to understand how organisation grows and the dynamics of development.

One of the things that any successful business man would eventually learn would be during the period of his business growth.Starting small would afford the owner to understand how organisation grows and the dynamics of development.
You are absolutely right. Starting a small business gives you the understanding of how a business grows from little to something. It also helps you to make tough and strong decision when you have little resources to handle a lot business issues.

You are absolutely right. Starting a small business gives you the understanding of how a business grows from little to something. It also helps you to make tough and strong decision when you have little resources to handle a lot business issues.
What i have come to discover of late and have been proven by successful business men is that those who started from scratch have that dept of attending to every business transaction with care and detailed approach,whether it is procurement down to finance management and administrative process.Their chances of failure after the firm has grown is very slim.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
Same. Oh I would never start borrowing from a bank when launching a new business idea. That’s just extra stress because it would feel like now I MUST SUCCEED 😳💪 because I have to pay back the bank!! Noo I don’t need that. Just start small.
Don’t worry, if the biz takes off, you’ll have plenty $$
to work with. If not, you’ll only have to deal with your own losses, but at least not a bank threatening you with overdue balances and endless warning letters in the mail

Well, from the opinions I have read, it seems clear that the trend seems to be to start a own business, but without using a bank loan.
If one do not have the necessary money immediately, it is better not to start such activity.
This is also my personal opinion.

As for me I will rather start with small than going for a loan whereby my mind won't be at rest and moreover what am I looking for after have gotten capital for small business so what else, from small I can make it big so I have nothing to be worried about
Exactly, one of the reason why most would go for loans instead of starting small, its because they have the mindset of making profit immediately after startup. And they feel starting small would waste too much time. But they tend to forget that so many great companies and organizations started small.

On the other hand, I think starting with a loan is a good way to test yourself and also a way to keep focus on your business because starting a business with your money at times may not make you serious about it.

Since you have it in mind that you are not going to take a loan from the bank to start a business, the only option left for you is to start the business small and grow big. If you are dedicated enough you can build a bigger business.

Since you have it in mind that you are not going to take a loan from the bank to start a business, the only option left for you is to start the business small and grow big. If you are dedicated enough you can build a bigger business.
To me I prefer to start small than to get a loan because getting a loan most times is very risky when you don't really know how profitable the business will be because most times the high interest in loan discourage people from getting loan

Starting small will be the better option to me because I feel it is better to start small with peace of mind than to start with a loan and rush it up because you have to meet a due date

Starting small will be the better option to me because I feel it is better to start small with peace of mind than to start with a loan and rush it up because you have to meet a due date
Most people start up a business by getting a loan from the bank or from friends and family whatever when going into a business with loan money you must make sure that you are very question about the kind of business that you are starting not to run out a loss

I agree that having a loan for a start up is putting pressure on yourself. The monthly installment is an obligation that can be scary if you are behind in the payments. There is the penalty that will increase the expense on the loan. Starting small does not need a big capital and that is a good option to take.

What i have come to discover of late and have been proven by successful business men is that those who started from scratch have that dept of attending to every business transaction with care and detailed approach,whether it is procurement down to finance management and administrative process.Their chances of failure after the firm has grown is very slim.
I support your submission 100%. When you start a business from the scratch, it gives you a deep understanding of every areas of the business that when such business becomes big, it will not be difficult for you to control or manage.

I will prefer starting small than enquiring for a loan. Because starting small with the money you have will keep your mind at peace other than the loan which will make u run Helter skelter

I support your submission 100%. When you start a business from the scratch, it gives you a deep understanding of every areas of the business that when such business becomes big, it will not be difficult for you to control or manage.
Knowing money management and how money is properly utilise and the process it goes through to generate returns is very vital to the growth of any business.When we started our courier outfit,though the money came in to start the outfit and soon we were able to get our personl product and do the delivery for our clients,the money to finance it was there,then came in some financial issue that almost brought us down,we have to learn from some of our mistakes and learn to manage things in micro aspect including how we spend for overhead and sundry expenses,it really helped us to value the importance of small and managing things in details.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds