Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

It is preferable to start small rather than taking loans and not being able to pay back and this would lead to embarrassment
So it is better to avoid embarrassment and start small rather than engaging in a loan

Advertisement Placeholder
I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
Why getting a loan to start a business the successor failure of which you are not certain about? It's better to start small and grow it with time.

Depends on what kind business you are trying to establish. This also depends on your financial management skills. There is nothing to be afraid of loan if you have a great business idea

I prefer to start small and build my interest little by little because i know that if you borrow loan and the business refuses to earn interest then there might be big issues

I think we share the same opinion . I do prefer to start my business small once I have the money . It might take time to grow but it is far better than borrowing loan and paying from your profit

Concerning starting a small business owner getting a loan. Well, I would never advice anyone to get a loan especially from banks because the end result for business that doesn't meet up with target is always disastrous, so I prefer to start small and be determined than acquiring a loan from banks

Getting a load to start a business is sometimes risky what if the business did not yield has expected then one will b ib debt ..so my opinion if you can get a loan to boost existing business or rather you start with small capital
Yes that is true because these days there are huge interest to pay when you collect loan and when your business does not pay well, that will put you into business crisis.

Its not advise to start a business with loan because you wont be able to think straight, plan, or re-strategize the growth of the business. So its better to start the business with the like capital you have before considering loan...

Taking loans should not just be for the sake of taking them, personally, I prefer that you save up money and start as small as you can. You can always borrow money and expand or pitch bigger ideas in the business much later on.

I prefer that you take the option of starting small to taking that loan. It might seem inadequate at the time but believe me, it is worth it

If you are sure and very certain of what you want to do and you are so so sure that the business will succeed you can go ahead with the loan so that the business will grow very fast, otherwise start small, in other not to be into trouble.

Taking loans should not just be for the sake of taking them, personally, I prefer that you save up money and start as small as you can. You can always borrow money and expand or pitch bigger ideas in the business much later on.
I support your idea, at the beginning of a business it is better to start with little, as time goes by and reviewing the results, you can make the decision to move forward with the loan, which will be backed with the experience you have gained.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
I will prefer to start small, than go for a loan and start having issues, with repayment of the loan that I collected, especially when turn over is low.

It's deep on the location you are to start up the business,when the site location it would be better for a small scale business you don have to borrow,but when the site location it would be better to go for loan to overcome the demand of the people.

There are some businesses that require a large amount of capital for startups while some other can be built with little cash. If the little you have can start your business then forgot about loan

It depends on your business plan and also if you are willing to take the risk involve in obtaining a loan. If your business plan is solid, then you should get a loan of you do not have the capital.

Yes, A loan is like a trap. Starting a business with a loan in my opinion is not healthy I will always suggest starting small with the little you have and growing that business into the business of your dreams, on your own terms and not under pressure

Am in support of what you have just said as your opinion but it matters allot when you don't have enough capital to set or actually start up a particular main business.
yes you have to give them a collartral that is more big and worthy enough even more than what you loaned.
I agreed with your submission, it is not all the time that taking up a loan is a bad decision. If you're certain that the business you want to use the loan for will surely yield interest in a short time to pay back the loan, go for it.

I would also advise starting small, so that you can even learn in the process more than just getting it in a platter of gold it's better than borrowing money that would lead to different things.

If you draw out your business plan and you know if you start a large scale business, you can get enough profit to pay the loan, then you can go ahead and get a loan rather than starting small

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds