Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

Starting a business is never easy in any location of this world. Everything revolves around money. Though it’s very bad there’s no one willing to help in Nigeria. Times like this requires you to think deeply and find a possible solution.

Advertisement Placeholder
okay sir. I will do that and surely get back to you after that. I will also snap it and send to you on WhatsApp since that you can help me check if there is any mistake there or not. Thank you so much for the help and assistance you are trying to render for me. I really appreciate it. God bless you so much. Thanks once again sir.
No problem my brother. this is how it goes, you write Your business name and write the description you want for the business... also write out the details of the data and everything you are doing with the business.... then insert your account details for payment. when you have done this, let me know.

If you want to start a small business you shouldn't be thinking big in a short period of time. You can think big in the long-term thinking of expansion and all that pot for the short. If you want your business to survive you need to think about smaller things.

For you to start a small business in Nigeria, you will have to be hardworking, persistence and very serious with it, you need to be consistence to grow the business.
Never spend lavishly when you are making gain so you won't crash the business too soon.

I think there are many business that we can start . There are many small business also like clothes seeling . I think it is very profitable business . If we have low amount of money then we also can start this business . If we have some experience about this business we can make this business very profitable business.

Starting small business has always been difficult this due to the fact that raising fund is the problem. Then due to the fact that is a small business getting loan from the bank becomes almost impossible because collateral will be demanded and may not be available

It's quite unfortunate that some who who got idea and have done a lot of research in order to set up a business have not been able to do it because of lack of capital. no bank in the country Nigeria is willing to help small businesses to grow, this is quite unfortunate really.

Starting a business is never an easy thing to do, lack of capital has been the major constraint for people that have the intention of starting a business. The government and financial institutions are not helping as the requirements needed for securing the needed facilities are usually very high, and this has killed so many dreams.

Your business plan is the foundation of your business. It’s a roadmap for how to structure, run, and grow your new business. You’ll use it to convince people that working with you — or investing in your company — is a smart choice.

*Conduct market research
Market research will tell you if there’s an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. It’s a way to gather information about potential customers and businesses already operating in your area. Use that information to find a competitive advantage for your business.

*Write your business plan
Your business plan is the foundation of your business. It’s a roadmap for how to structure, run, and grow your new business. You’ll use it to convince people that working with you — or investing in your company — is a smart choice.

*Fund your business
Your business plan will help you figure out how much money you’ll need to start your business. If you don’t have that amount on hand, you’ll need to either raise or borrow the capital. Fortunately, there are more ways than ever to find the capital you need.

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Yes, in developing countries where small businesse is also a good thing, people don't have enough to invest. Yet people having finance above average people cen start small business. You shousk stick to your job to collect money for business.

Starting a small business is a good thing it just that it requires a lot of concentration and determination the business must be something that you like and passionate. Make sure your business is registered and also make sure you make a lot of effort in funding the business. Most importantly the name of your business must be something attractive

Conduct your research:- Market research will tell you if there’s an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. It’s a way to gather information about potential customers and businesses already operating in your area. Use that information to find a competitive advantage for your business.

If you dream of clocking out of your nine-to-five job for the last time and becoming your own boss, you’ve probably considered a variety of small business ideas. But, while you have plenty of passion, the direction can be hard to find. Freelance developer. From building websites for other small businesses to providing technical support for certain projects, quality web development is in high demand right now.

All business starts from small quantity, starting a small business is far better than been idle, and been depending on another person for money. Starting a business in small quantity shouldn't be a barrier because all business start from somewhere.

Do market research. Market research will tell you if there is a chance to turn your idea into a successful business.
Write your business plan.
Fund your business.
Select your business location.
Select Business Structure.
Choose your business name.
Register your business.
Get federal and state tax identification.

I think small business is for those who have less investment.It is also not wrong to say that every big business is a small business first, it grows slowly and becomes a big business۔One of the benefits of small business is that it starts with a small investment.With small business you can't sew me but you can live a prosperous life.

There is nothing wrong in starting small. Every business that has grow so big started small. It is very important to take a step whenever we want to start anything. We do not wait until we have enough before we can start.
Yes, you are correct. We don't need to wait till when we get a huge capital before we can start a business. Most big business to start from small scale, if you start a small scale business and make good plan for it and strong focus along with well strategies, very sure it will become big.

Starting small business is easy abs may not be easy. It may be easy in theory because it only needs a Small amount of capital to get started. In Nigeria, to start a Small business may be so difficult because there is source of capital, no one is ready to provide capital for someone just getting started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds