Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

Starting a small business is not bad .at least everyone will start from somewhere . Starting a small business is better than not doing anything at all,it should be what your passionate about, it increases the chances of success.I believe ones you have gotten the business you are passionate about,location should be one of your priorities.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
In my country Kenya starting a small business does not require large amount of capital.
One can save the little amount for a short period of time and start a small business that can yield good profit within a short period.

To me, starting a small business is good but it may be demanding though. The small capital it requires is an advantage though. But for you to raise capital, it takes lots of stress and difficulty because individuals will not want to trust you with their funds as well as financial institutions because of the fact that you're running a small business

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Starting a small business in nigeria with the amount of money you think you can raise without borrowing from a bank or from a loan shark is good, but it depends on the type of business cos there at competition everywhere and the location is also important.

honestly speaking, that's absolutely correct because the best type of business is the one that tries to solve people's problems not the one whose only aim is to make profits alone without wanting to solve problems
t

Thats good brother. Just try to look for a business you know that solves people's immediate demands and needs in your environment and invest in it with little amount of capital for a start, with time it will be expanded unto big one
[automerge]1612815052[/automerge]
honestly speaking, that's absolutely correct because the best type of business is the one that tries to solve people's problems not the one whose only aim is to make profits alone without wanting to solve problems
t

Thats good brother. Just try to look for a business you know that solves people's immediate demands and needs in your environment and invest in it with little amount of capital for a start, with time it will be expanded unto big one

Yeah, any business that doesn't solve problems is not worthy to be called a business at all. It will soon fade away and be forgotten in the minds of people because it doesn't meet their immediate demands, solving problems is good for business

You are on point my oga at the top. solving problems has always been the driving force of many businesses and that exactly is the secret behind their success. one should just know how to do it in a rewarding way.
Yeah, any business that doesn't solve problems is not worthy to be called a business at all. It will soon fade away and be forgotten in the minds of people because it doesn't meet their immediate demands, solving problems is good for business

Starting a small business it good and profitable but in this country starting a business without capital I don't think you can achieve your dreams because no body here are ready to help they can't invest in a small business that just been created because they can't risk the risk of losing money

With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.

Most of us always think we need money to start up a business which mostly is a wrong notion because there are certain businesses you don't need money to start, for example you could walk into and shop or boutique around you ask them how much they sell a particular product and take a picture of the product and go online to market the product as well as adding ur own money to it, you will be surprised with the result you will get and you can easily raise capital to start your own business from being an affiliate or drop shipping.

You are on point my oga at the top. solving problems has always been the driving force of many businesses and that exactly is the secret behind their success. one should just know how to do it in a rewarding way.
Yeah boss. Doing it the right and best way is what many businesses lack. And this is very bad and is leading a lot of businesses astray and making things not go the way thy are supposed to. One has to just get it right in the field of business

I think the best way to start a business is to start small because starting small will open your eyes defence to reality is that I'm on ground about the business he must have ventured into so it is always advisable that one start small and then along the line if he or she says it will be favorable he can he or she can then move it to a place with bigger things

Starting a small business is very important to every economy today. Small businesses are like oil to they engine of the economy of every economy. The small businesses are important because they create employment opportunities.

Yeah boss. Doing it the right and best way is what many businesses lack. And this is very bad and is leading a lot of businesses astray and making things not go the way thy are supposed to. One has to just get it right in the field of business
yes I agree with you. that is why we all need to seek God's favor so that we won't be doing another man's business. a lot of people are in this category and do not understand how it works, it's a very sad and bad things to experience that anyway.

A business be it small or big is a business because it involves risk. Though, in a small business, it requires just little capital unlike a big business or large scale where you need a huge capital to set up. But there are lots of expectations. A small business may suffer a bit because no one is ready to over capital to the business.

yes I agree with you. that is why we all need to seek God's favor so that we won't be doing another man's business. a lot of people are in this category and do not understand how it works, it's a very sad and bad things to experience that anyway.
Yeah sir. it is indeed true. if I would like to do any business, the first thing I do is making necessary and proper research about it so as to know the pros and cons of the business and also to seek advice from people in the business already to avoid mistakes.

Starting a small business is not a bad idea. It is a very sensitive and creative level in business. When you start a small business and it is well runned and well managed by you. To handle bigger ones will be easy because you already have the knowledge from the smaller one. Because no knowledge is a waste ones you handle small business you can control millions of dollars.

Gardening and Landscaping Services. DJing. Painting. Yoga Instruction. Image (c) Hero Images / Getty Images. Local Tour Guide. Image (c) Zero Creatives / Getty Images. Tutor helping one of her students. You Don't Need Much Money But You Do Need... Couple running small gardening business.

Yeah sir. it is indeed true. if I would like to do any business, the first thing I do is making necessary and proper research about it so as to know the pros and cons of the business and also to seek advice from people in the business already to avoid mistakes.
Yes, research carrying out is very essential and important for any business any person wants to go into. this is because you do not know how the business is done and. you haven't done it before, so research is very good as it makes you familiar with the business.

Yes, research carrying out is very essential and important for any business any person wants to go into. this is because you do not know how the business is done and. you haven't done it before, so research is very good as it makes you familiar with the business.
you are on point my brother and that is the best thing to do. One has to be familiar with the business so as to get prepared for the unknown challenges that come with the business and with adequate knowledge and nenecessary preparation, one is good to go and start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds