Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

Business beginning isn't pretty much as simple as numerous individuals believe it to be. you can be disappointed here and there and consider stopping when you see things are not going admirably the manner in which they should go. However, on the off chance that you can take the agony and be not kidding and spotlight on things, you're all set.

Advertisement Placeholder
you are on point my brother and that is the best thing to do. One has to be familiar with the business so as to get prepared for the unknown challenges that come with the business and with adequate knowledge and nenecessary preparation, one is good to go and start the business.
Yes that is exactly what I have been trying to bring out all this whole. Adequate knowledge helps a business owner to proceed further in the business even when things seem going awry, his knowledge will make him understand that it's normal for such to happen sometimes

Okay my brother. you are on point and that is a very good point for someone to prepare very welcome in any business they are doing because when the problems come they will be able to overcome. You are right
Thank you. so how is your side over there and what business are you contemplating on doing? Can you please share me some ideas about it maybe I can give it a trial as well? I need to start a business very soon, thanks for your Time
[automerge]1612848103[/automerge]
Yes that is exactly what I have been trying to bring out all this whole. Adequate knowledge helps a business owner to proceed further in the business even when things seem going awry, his knowledge will make him understand that it's normal for such to happen sometimes
yeah, I am very glad you are enlightening me on a thread like this. thank you so much. I will also soon start a business very soon with Al the things I have learnt here, I will put all of them into practice and see the result.

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Starting up a small scale business especially in Nigeria can be frustrating. I remember when i started a POS business in my street...i didn't stay up to 3 month in the business, i already had 4 people that are into the same business in the same street. I became frustrated and quit the business

Thank you. so how is your side over there and what business are you contemplating on doing? Can you please share me some ideas about it maybe I can give it a trial as well? I need to start a business very soon, thanks for your Time
[automerge]1612848103[/automerge]

yeah, I am very glad you are enlightening me on a thread like this. thank you so much. I will also soon start a business very soon with Al the things I have learnt here, I will put all of them into practice and see the result.
Currently the business I am doing is data selling business and I just say it is not really moving like that. although it was moving speedily before but recently it stopped due to the influx of the data selling business by almost everyone now.

When most people says they have business ideas but no one to finance it for them I will just lough. How can you just having a business ideas without not having the finance ideas also, if you really want your ideas to come to reality you will go extra mile in getting finance to start it up. If your family and friends are not giving you the helping hands you can choose to take a job and save up in other to get it started in the long-run.

Currently the business I am doing is data selling business and I just say it is not really moving like that. although it was moving speedily before but recently it stopped due to the influx of the data selling business by almost everyone now.
thank you very much for telling me about your business. I can also give it a trial in this environment, what are the necessary things that I need to know and do about the business to make it work out? Thank you for your response. I will be waiting for your reply

Starting up a small business we may say is more easier than starting a big one, for a small business, you may need a Small piece of land and a little capital. In his case, the risk may not be too much. But you have to work very hard to make the little business turn into a big one.

if you have a passion for crafting beautiful furniture or other home goods out of wood — there’s demand for that. List a few of your pieces on sites like Etsy, consider starting a website, accepting custom orders, or expanding to refinishing work and upholstery.

Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. ...
Write your business plan. ...
Fund your business. ...
Pick your business location. ...
Choose a business structure. ...
Choose your business name. ...
Register your business. ...
Get federal and state tax IDs.

Ask yourself what you can do and get for free. ...
Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses. ...
Ask your friends and family for extra funds. ...
Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ...
Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities. ...
Find out about—and woo—potential angel investors.Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. ...
Write your business plan. ...
Fund your business. ...
Pick your business location. ...
Choose a business structure. ...
Choose your business name. ...
Register your business. ...
Get federal and state tax IDs.

It's very simple bro. You need to first of all create a business advertisements post which you can be using to advertise to anyone either on Facebook or WhatsApp. After you have done this, then the next thing is simple.
thank you very much for telling me about your business. I can also give it a trial in this environment, what are the necessary things that I need to know and do about the business to make it work out? Thank you for your response. I will be waiting for your reply

It's very simple bro. You need to first of all create a business advertisements post which you can be using to advertise to anyone either on Facebook or WhatsApp. After you have done this, then the next thing is simple.
okay. I quite understand you brother. But please can you send me the advertisements posts pattern that you have been using since so that I can edit it and put my own details there as well... Please I hope I am not asking too much sir?

According to my point of view in Nigeria for an average man to start a business you will need the sum of at least three hundred thousand naira to start up the business in a small scale, but if you wants to make it more standard you will have to use up to four hundred thousand to start up the business

okay. I quite understand you brother. But please can you send me the advertisements posts pattern that you have been using since so that I can edit it and put my own details there as well... Please I hope I am not asking too much sir?
Umnn... brother do you know that this thing you are asking me is like you are asking me to hand over my source of income to you... I think adverts should be personal not that you will edit my own. do not get me wrong please. try to understand what I am saying bro.

• You want to make sure you prepare thoroughly before starting a business, but realize that things will almost certainly go awry. To run a successful business, you must adapt to changing situations.
  • Conducting in-depth market research on your field and the demographics of your potential clientele is an important part of crafting a business plan. This involves running surveys, holding focus groups, and researching SEO and public data.

Starting a business is never an easy thing in Nigeria given funding is very hard to get and the government seems to be against the poor people. The best thing to do is to start small no matter what, you should avoid very high interest loans and instead rely on your savings and that of your family. You can reach out to friend or mutuals who might be willing to start the business together with you.

Umnn... brother do you know that this thing you are asking me is like you are asking me to hand over my source of income to you... I think adverts should be personal not that you will edit my own. do not get me wrong please. try to understand what I am saying bro.
Sir, I quite understand your point but I am not saying you should give me your customers or teach me how you do it, I only want you to give me a guide on how to go about creating my advertisements posts. that is what I am asking for. thank you brother

Starting a s business in Nigeria is not easy. No matter how small you think your business wants to be , you need a reasonable capital to start it. Considering the hike in prices of materials and commodities this time.

Sir, I quite understand your point but I am not saying you should give me your customers or teach me how you do it, I only want you to give me a guide on how to go about creating my advertisements posts. that is what I am asking for. thank you brother
No problem my brother. this is how it goes, you write Your business name and write the description you want for the business... also write out the details of the data and everything you are doing with the business.... then insert your account details for payment. when you have done this, let me know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds