Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

There are a lot of things that you have to ensure that you are doing it the right way if you want to make money in Nigeria and the financial institutions are not even making it easy for people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a small business requires focus and self-discipline to make sure that it succeeds. You may be considering going to get a loan to complete this. I'd like to caution you against doing that. In light of the difficulties that new entrepreneurs face, it is not particularly appealing.

have done a lot of research in order to set up a business have not been able to do it because of lack of capital. no bank in the country Nigeria is willing to help small businesses to grow, this is quite unfortunate really.

I think the plain fact is tiny businesses are not supported by the government in any manner, and there are no small businesses that are exempt from having to perform tasks; all businesses must do so in order to grow and have to perform additional tasks.

Starting a small business is an avenue where you can actually start small with the little amount of money you have instead of going for am loan or waiting till you have a huge amount of money and you can make it big .

Earlier when I started a small business of snooker pool,it was tortoise move and I was about giving, not until I read from a bye pass car, never dispice a little beginning. From that time I keep hold and now it's a mega bussines

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds