Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Staff Changes & Announcements (1 Viewer)

Two weeks ago we had to say “See you soon” to @Reverie as she has temporarily retired due real life commitments. But hopefully she’ll be returning by the summer. ❤️

In the meantime, I’ve decided to promote @Debashis to Administrator. In my 20-year forum career I can’t think of any person who deserves it more than Debashis. I have never seen a more hard working, dedicated staff member. For that I am eternally grateful. ❤️

Congratulations my friend @Debashis

Dear AJ Family,

Join us in congratulating @Kennysplash for successfully completing his Service Team Internship and becoming a permanent member of the team. 🥳

During his internship period, on average, he has served your communities with 70 insightful posts, 20 engaging topics, and 5 genuine blog comments every single month.

He has been one of the most consistent members of the team ever since the day he joined.

Well done, Kenny. We are looking forward to seeing a more impactful version of you as a full-time Service Team Member! :D

Good luck!

Regards,
The Admin Junkies Team 💕

1710952750024.png

Dear AJ Family,

Join us in congratulating @Kennysplash for successfully completing his Service Team Internship and becoming a permanent member of the team. 🥳

During his internship period, on average, he has served your communities with 70 insightful posts, 20 engaging topics, and 5 genuine blog comments every single month.

He has been one of the most consistent members of the team ever since the day he joined.

Well done, Kenny. We are looking forward to seeing a more impactful version of you as a full-time Service Team Member! :D

Good luck!

Regards,
The Admin Junkies Team 💕

View attachment 3696
Thank you! I consider it a wonderful privilege to be part of the team.
I’ll serve to the best of my ability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest