Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Staff Changes & Announcements

Today I have some sad news to announce.

@Millie has decided to step down as our administrator. Millie's journey with Admin Junkies has been nothing short of remarkable. Her dedication, enthusiasm, and tireless efforts have left an indelible mark on our community. She joined us with a vision for growth and improvement, and her contributions have helped shape Admin Junkies into what it is today. Think: Site Garage, Content Bundles, etc. A lot is thanks to her. So I'm very sad to see Millie go,

Life often presents us with unforeseen challenges and demands, and Millie has been facing her own set of complexities both personally and professionally. It is only natural that she must prioritize her well-being and other commitments during this phase of her life.

So, Millie, you have earned my eternal respect and gratitude. You've done so much for us behind the scenes, improving Admin Junkies. You will surely be missed! And I hope you'll come visit us every now and then when you find some time. Know that AJ is your home forever. And you'll always have a spot here should you find some time to return. ❤️ Thank you, Millie.

Today I have some sad news to announce.

@Millie has decided to step down as our administrator. Millie's journey with Admin Junkies has been nothing short of remarkable. Her dedication, enthusiasm, and tireless efforts have left an indelible mark on our community. She joined us with a vision for growth and improvement, and her contributions have helped shape Admin Junkies into what it is today. Think: Site Garage, Content Bundles, etc. A lot is thanks to her. So I'm very sad to see Millie go,

Life often presents us with unforeseen challenges and demands, and Millie has been facing her own set of complexities both personally and professionally. It is only natural that she must prioritize her well-being and other commitments during this phase of her life.

So, Millie, you have earned my eternal respect and gratitude. You've done so much for us behind the scenes, improving Admin Junkies. You will surely be missed! And I hope you'll come visit us every now and then when you find some time. Know that AJ is your home forever. And you'll always have a spot here should you find some time to return. ❤️ Thank you, Millie.
Could not have said it better myself. Thank you Millie and I hope life begins to sort itself! You’re always welcome here and can’t wait to see what the future brings!

@Millie you've been great here and it's been great to get to know you a bit after the challenges we had on another forum. You are an exceptional administrator. I'm glad to call you a friend :love:

Hope the real life stuff gets better.

Howdy everyone!

There's been a while since there were any staff changes. (Because I have the best team ever)
However, due real life commitments a few on the staff have chosen to retire for now. I'll announce who's leaving on a later date.

That brings me to this post. We're on the look out for some fresh blood. If you think you could be a great asset to Admin Junkies, please don't hesitate to send in an application - I will be sending a mass alert and PM to everyone because this is a significant update and request to find some fresh blood. :)

PS: Much is going on behind the scenes to bring some new updates and the preparation of the MAF event.

Much thanks,
Cedric

I wish those leaving the best of luck! I hate to see a staff member leave, but it is clear it is something that can't be stopped.

New adventures are something to look forward to. I wish everyone that will be retiring best of luck.

Millie, sucks to see you leave but its all for the best. Thank you for the time you serve here at AJ

I will miss working alongside those who are retiring, but I am also looking forward to working along side new staff!

It's sad to see some amazing people go but really excited to work with some fresh talent in here. All the best. 😊

Howdy everyone!

There's been a while since there were any staff changes. (Because I have the best team ever)
However, due real life commitments a few on the staff have chosen to retire for now. I'll announce who's leaving on a later date.

That brings me to this post. We're on the look out for some fresh blood. If you think you could be a great asset to Admin Junkies, please don't hesitate to send in an application - I will be sending a mass alert and PM to everyone because this is a significant update and request to find some fresh blood. :)

PS: Much is going on behind the scenes to bring some new updates and the preparation of the MAF event.

Much thanks,
Cedric
I’m reposting this. We’re looking for ideally 1 or 2 new great team members for our Staff. So if you have interest in joining the team, please do apply. ❤️

Wish those the best of luck that have retired from staff and good luck to anyone who applies! 😊

Last edited:
Two weeks ago we had to say “See you soon” to @Reverie as she has temporarily retired due real life commitments. But hopefully she’ll be returning by the summer. ❤️

In the meantime, I’ve decided to promote @Debashis to Administrator. In my 20-year forum career I can’t think of any person who deserves it more than Debashis. I have never seen a more hard working, dedicated staff member. For that I am eternally grateful. ❤️

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor