Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spotify

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Do you use spotify? Do you have the premium membership? Do you create playlists on it?

I use it and have the premium membership. I love that it is on so many devices and can have it easily accessible. I also like the pre-made playlists by others, and the ability to create my own so easily too. Spotify inspires me to find new music and I enjoy being able to discover what others like!

If you have any playlists you'd like to share - feel free to share here too!

I use Spotify and have Premium membership. Because I'm driving every day for work, it really helps make the journey go quicker when I have my favourite music on loud in the car. Spotify Wrapped is the highlight of the year, but it really does expose you. 🫢

I signed up for Premium when I lived in Turkey which means for the last 7 years, I've only been paying £3.99 a month for it, as opposed to the usual £9.99, that's a saving of over £500. :cool:

I have Spotify but have not purchased premium for a while as a lot of the time I tend to use Amazon Music now due to having Amazon Prime. I have considered in the past buying the family premium option so all my kids can also have access but I do believe Amazon Music has that as well. It would depend on which was more affordable at the time though.

Spotify is great though and I have always liked it when I have used it and had their premium service as well.

I only use Spotify if I have premium. At the moment I don't, so I'm using Amazon Music.
When I'm out and have my earphones with me, I will use Spotify.

I don’t really rate Spotify, I prefer Apple Music :3 The playlists that Spotify create for you seem pretty dam cool I must admit, but just prefer how easily Apple Music works with all my devices, car etc

I’ll show myself out xD

I use it sometimes. I don't like that they don't have every song on their platform for certain artists.

yes to spotify and premium.

i do a lot of travelling for work so spend a fair bit of time listening to podcasts - its great for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor