Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smartphone for Online Earning

Credits
Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use my Android phone to work on bizdustry and other forums and I am very much comfortable using it as I can not afford to get a PC at the moment.

Tho the use of a computer might actually give you a clearer view of the sites and also provide some features that might not be present on mobile view, i prefer using smartphone mainly because of how portable it is. I can be walking down to buy something and at the same time doing my online jobs, i could be on my way to see a friend or traveling, i am still online doing my job

If what you meant is " who else uses your phone for online earnings when you are not at home" then, I would say my wife and my son, they use my phone for online earnings when I am not at home.

Although I have w laptop but I don't use it to work online, just my smartphone whether I'm traveling or at home I make use of my Android to work online and make earning

I have tried to download many apps from playstore but most of them turn out to be not that much fruitful when it comes to earning money because they merely pay pennies for all the hard work and they are not worth it. However, recently I have heard about cointiply app and I have read that it is possible to earn money through it so I will try it and leave my comments here soon!

I use smartphone when I am outside , though I feel little uncomfortable operating a smartphone to access many online earning sites , its the only solution when we are outside and cant access laptop for some reason.

I use smartphone when I am outside , though I feel little uncomfortable operating a smartphone to access many online earning sites , its the only solution when we are outside and cant access laptop for some reason.

So, here comes the time to provide some feedback! I have downloaded the cointiply app and I can confirm that it is far much better than any captcha solving app that pays nothing. I would also advise you to download the Cointiply app and delete the captcha solving app. Cointiply is great and I really enjoy earning by using their app.

I use phone to post and comment on forums because a phone is easier for me to use because I can easily move it from one place to another,a personal computer might be difficult because you will only be able to keep it at home.

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
I am one of the people that normally uses my smart phone for online business and earning whether I am at home or I travelled abroad, I have a small phone for receiving and making calls, while my smart phone is purposely meant for working online.

Thanks to this platform, I know how to make money form here and other online sites too that has been shared here and now I know my phone is not completely a liability.

I use my smartphone for most of my online gigs, I said most because some requires one using a laptop or desktop computer. But I love using my phone because am comfortable with it and I can work anywhere with it.

I use my smartphone to earn online whether I am at home or out travelling. I do not have any other device and so my smartphone is the only one I use. It has been really reliable and convenient so far.

The need for a smart or an android phone at this present age cannot be overemphasized as most of the earning sites today require the use of smart phone. Personally, I am using my smart phone on all the online earning site I am working with.

I was using laptop but after get ruined I start using my phone for earning everywhere I go I sign up to my earning sites so I get addicted of that .

For me, it is the computer that I use for earning online because I have difficulty in using my smart phone. I also have a tablet but I still prefer the computer for the keyboard which is very convenient for me. My issue with the mobile is the virtual keyboard that is not easy to use.

My phone is a money making tool for me. I used to do most of the things that we fetching money for me online. I use it for get paid to post. I use it for online teaching through WhatsApp. Just of recent I have started blogging with my phone and it is pretty much easier. Anytime I am less busy I pull out my phone and do stuffs that will make me money online and it has become and habit for me.

My phone is a money making tool for me. I used to do most of the things that we fetching money for me online. I use it for get paid to post. I use it for online teaching through WhatsApp. Just of recent I have started blogging with my phone and it is pretty much easier. Anytime I am less busy I pull out my phone and do stuffs that will make me money online and it has become and habit for me.
I also make my phone to be such a money making tool. I have not tried out so many methods yet but I am still learning and trying new methods of earning. I would love to start doing blogging on my phone.

I think many people are indeed trying to earn money mining Pi coin, but no one knows for sure when it will come as a good coin in the market and some people have even claimed that Pi coin might be a scam. I think the only good way to earn money using phone is to trade cryptocurrencies.

I am using a smartphone now. I also use my laptop computer. It's a user friendly gadget. I can use my smartphone anywhere at home or outside the house.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds