Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Businesses in your country

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are small businesses common in your country? If so, how many do you think are in your city or area?

Here in the U.S., they are pretty common. There are quite a few small businesses in my local area.

Advertisement Placeholder
successful small business In my country
,there are many successful and also small business that one can start and earn allot of money from it ,and also help him in terms of taking good Care of his or her needs ,you can venture in to poultry farming And also earn allot of money from it

In our country maybe about 5% to 10% of the population are into small business. As I had mentioned in another thread the native snack is the most popular small business. Some others are roasted chicken, roasted pig and other cooked food. That is aside from the eateries and restaurants.

Over here in my country petty business are common I virtually every areas you enter there is alot of petty business in my area, economy in my country is depreciating daily,human value is also reducing that is why every human stood up to engage in small business to survive

Are small businesses common in your country? If so, how many do you think are in your city or area?

Here in the U.S., they are pretty common. There are quite a few small businesses in my local area.
We have a lot of entrepreneurship over here in my country like every road you pass by you must see a lot of small businesses by the roadside and everyone is doing their business and cashing out as well.

There are lots of small businesses in my country. Here in Nigeria, small and medium enterprises dominated here much. But here in my local area, we also have a lot to see too.

In my country, small businesses are very common. Entrepreneurship is highly encouraged by the government as the economy is in a mess

Small businesses cover almost 35 percent of men and women in my country. When people can't find good jobs after school, the next thing is to get into a small business with little capital.

Small business are so many in my country. Both in the urban and rural areas. They are the most patronized by people since they sell convenient goods and are easy to reach and shop from.

There are many small businesses in my area, and some of them are POS that's point of sale where we withdraw since banks are far away

Small businesses are much more common in Pakistan. People in here might have a limited capital to invest and they invest in a small business which they think they are capable of running. people are also afraid of losing capital and money, so it is wise to start small rather than risking your capital.

In my clime,it is oe of the things that is actually making a lot of persons to earn a good living,Busineses like selling marchandise,groceries,disposables and food products among other things.The cost of setting such business up is quite on the low side.

Small businesses are very common over here in my country too and I am one of the people who owns a small business. Even though the profit can be very little, it's still something and it sometimes adds up.

Small businesses are a common place thing here in my country. Everywhere you go around, even in one's neighborhood, you'll find them there like those selling provision stores for instance

There are lots of small businesses in my locale in fact I think there are more small business than big ones, I think this is good and could help local economy.

The majority of the businesses in my country and other small-scale farming on small-scale businesses. I also plan on opening a small business very soon after I have acquired necessary knowledge.

Yes it's a very common thing in my country, almost everyone has one form of business or the other, even does who are working, still try to startup one form of small business or the other. As for the number of small businesses out there I can't really say, I believe it would be over hundreds if not thousands.

Small businesses are much common in my country and city. This is because not all the people have enough capital to start a big business, so they opt to start a small business such as a food stall or a small shop. They are much common than people think.

I think you my country Nigeria the small businesses outnumber the big big businesses but the only thing is that the big businesses are more in popular than the smaller businesses because they have spread their tentacles all around the country.

The truth is that the smaller businesses are what actually controls the country's economy and not the last businesses so for any business to positively influence the economy it will have to go through the smaller businesses.

There are a lot of them in my city,they are trying really hard to stay afloat but it's as if the government is against with the harsh punishment they implement

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds