Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business is free of tax

I can't really say small business is free of tax because in my country here before you can enjoy having a shop or business where you display your wares you must have registered to a body in business or you must have joined an organisation meant for business men or women in that community to avoid embarassment of any form.
That is actually correct to some extent,because some sundry charges like operational permits,stickers and the likes are part of what is later included as taxes,even though it may come in different name.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a working system of government, small companies are suppose to be free of tax so as to enable them to survive with the little profits they makes on their businesses.

Am never seen a business shop that full of people like bet-shop if you seen how bet9ja shop full like ocean,this country ba infact i tried of it oh ,nah only God can help us out of this
[automerge]1627824788[/automerge]
You can make your money online if you have much time to spend for it, the way you have time is the way you make it up, keep business with bizdustry online to know how online business work is really not a scammer website,join us on this website and you we later thank us for introduce you to good website,wish you all the best ,I pray we all have a good lucky

Last edited:
That is actually correct to some extent,because some sundry charges like operational permits,stickers and the likes are part of what is later included as taxes,even though it may come in different name.
You are very correct. In my country the government uses different forms of charges to make small scale businesses to pay taxes. They will charge them for tenement rates, generator emissions, bill boards, sign board and business banners.

The case is quite different in my country. Small business are heavily taxed and levied by the government officials. and this is the reason why most small businesses usually fold up after first 3 years. This leads to higher rates of unemployment.

You are very correct. In my country the government uses different forms of charges to make small scale businesses to pay taxes. They will charge them for tenement rates, generator emissions, bill boards, sign board and business banners.
And this is one of the reason most business do not make an appriciable revenue return at the end of the day.multiple taxation is one of the issues killing small and medium scale business,and they scare investors away

And this is one of the reason most business do not make an appriciable revenue return at the end of the day.multiple taxation is one of the issues killing small and medium scale business,and they scare investors away
Small scale businesses survives on the little profits that they make from the sales of their goods. Taxing such businesses will make them to collapse and the government cannot employ all her citizens.

The case is quite different in my country. Small business are heavily taxed and levied by the government officials. and this is the reason why most small businesses usually fold up after first 3 years. This leads to higher rates of unemployment.
The government needs to start considering the importance of small business and less taxing them so people won't lose interest , because of the benefits they adds to the country revenue ,

The government needs to start considering the importance of small business and less taxing them so people won't lose interest , because of the benefits they adds to the country revenue ,
Apart from that, creating enabling environment for small scale businesses to thrive is one of the way of tackling the issue of unemployment in the country.

Small Businesses do not pay tax in my country, I don't know if it is the same in other countries. I think this is very good because it will help them grow.

Apart from that, creating enabling environment for small scale businesses to thrive is one of the way of tackling the issue of unemployment in the country.
Yeah the huge unemployment rate would also be reduced , because the big companies cannot always provide the needed employment , but the small ones are ready to do so

Yeah the huge unemployment rate would also be reduced , because the big companies cannot always provide the needed employment , but the small ones are ready to do so
This is what the Chinese government did to employ a larger percentage of the working force of the population. they make it pretty much easier for anyone to start business and earn money through export.

Yeah, small businesses are actually free from tax, but that shouldn't be an excuse for you not to scale up your business when you get the opportunity to.

In my country no matter how small your business is you are still going to pay levy to the government sometimes it's in multiples

Very most small company are actually certainly not also signed up in the appropriate, therefore the federal authorities is actually certainly not also familiar with all of them, in addition to taking of job coming from all of them. As well as lots of small company do not also create sufficient revenue for you to really pay out tax obligation on

This is not possible over here no matter the business you are operating the government will still look for an opportunity to get You to pay a levy for them. It might be possible in other country but not here.

Yeah, you're right. These SME's usually enjoy tax holidays and they're a great way to boost the economy because whether we like it or not if we realise the accumulated turnover that these businesses usually do in a day we'll be so amazed.
They're a wonderful bedrock to development of any nation's economy

Unless you need an official receipt in selling your merchandise there is no need to pay taxes for a small business. This is applicable to home based business where the place of business is not rented. Small items such as food stuff, clothing and personal accessories do not need to register with the government agency because it is considered an informal business - temporary in nature and dealing with small transactions only. This is a good incentive for entrepreneurs who need to gain experience in selling.
Small businesses are supposed to be free of tax, unfortunately, from where I stand...small businesses pay tax.
A market woman whose daily sales can't even feed her thrice or get her other needs is still being coerced into paying tax.

I don't agree that small businesses is totally free especially in Nigeria. There are small business owners who still pay money even to sell at the road side with no physical shop.

Yeah i think the fact that they are Small businesses has quite a lot to do with that because govt might not even know of their existence prior so the issue of paying taxes from such might not be the case

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds