Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business is free of tax

That's right, small businesses which doesn't need registration with the government don't pay tax and this way you can gain experience and profits at the same time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although small business may not be paying corporate tax or high tax but they pay indirect tax. The local government comes to collect shop tenement rate and other petty levies.

depends on where you live, it's not always the same thing in all countries of the world, also, sometimes you really want to pay taxes to have lot of features and protection when it comes to law

Tax policies on small businesses differs from countries to countries. In my country, the government collect indirect taxes from small scale businesses through various ways like tenement rates, emissions, waste disposal management tax and many other taxes.

Unless you need an official receipt in selling your merchandise there is no need to pay taxes for a small business. This is applicable to home based business where the place of business is not rented. Small items such as food stuff, clothing and personal accessories do not need to register with the government agency because it is considered an informal business - temporary in nature and dealing with small transactions only. This is a good incentive for entrepreneurs who need to gain experience in selling.
I don't think so... although i don't know about your country the rules of paying tax but here in my country directly or indirectly you must pay tax.... you even pay unknowingly.

Some government usually send their workers out to meet people and collect tax from shop to shop, while some government always target big companies for tax while they free the small busines.

I usually advise people to go into small businesses if they do not have the needed capital to start the big businesses. Anyone who can successfully manage a small business can be trusted to manage a big business.

Absolutely correct. Small businesses are not actually been taxes by the authorities. These are the kind of businesses one can do for the moment before launching into those types that will need your interactions with the appropriate authorities

I usually advise people to go into small businesses if they do not have the needed capital to start the big businesses. Anyone who can successfully manage a small business can be trusted to manage a big business.
That's the best advise you can give to people, start the business with the litle you have If you dont have a large amounts of money to start big, you can pick yourself up and become big with the small business.

That's correct. Because no revenue collection agency will come to your house to collect taxes for setting up a small business in front of your doorsteps. This can help you raise that small business to something big if you are very diligent with your funds you generate from it

With the huge role to which takes play in our community am of the opinion that everyone contributes to nation building. This should include small businesses but theirs should be small.

Well, In reply to your question above concerning the fact that small businesses are free from tax, well I would have to say that i didn't know this previously but now i do, and i would say it is quite reasonable because their profit is not so large

A new small business might be left out from task for a little while but not for a long time. Everyone should be a blue to contribute to nation building just that dome pay more than others.

A new small business might be left out from task for a little while but not for a long time. Everyone should be a blue to contribute to nation building just that dome pay more than others.
I beleive small business back then are free from tax but nowadays we at paying tax just as much as big business are also paying tax, I remember paying tax for my shop 3months ago,

I agree I think it is a very good financial incentive aimed at helping small and medium-scale businesses grow without the added burden of taxes. Sadly not all government or country Practice this.

I agree I think it is a very good financial incentive aimed at helping small and medium-scale businesses grow without the added burden of taxes. Sadly not all government or country Practice this.
all business pay tax whether small or big business no business can escape the payment of tax because it is a fundamental right for every citizen of a particular country to pay their tax.

all business pay tax whether small or big business no business can escape the payment of tax because it is a fundamental right for every citizen of a particular country to pay their tax.
We are talking about businesses tax here. Of course everyone must pay tax, especially when you enjoy some basic amenities. I believe that there are some countries that allow business develop to a significant size before taxing them accordingly.

I don't really know if small business are free to pay tax, because all I know that business pay their tax both big or small all are business so them all pay tax.

In our country, no business is tax free. However, for small business governments give a lot of benefits such as low cost business loan, heavy discounts in tax etc.

I think in my country its really compulsory for small business to pay their tax and another worrying factor is that the tax are been paid based on the amount of revenue earned

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds