Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business is free of tax

I don't actually think small businesses are a hundred percent free of tax. Even if one is doing a small business in one's home, i feel one actually pays for it in one way or the other.
The only business which i think might be free of tax is the business you are running at home or online , If you are a business on the street here in my country , you have to pay tax no matter how small the business might be

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see any reason why the government should ever tax small businesses. Most of them deal with small amounts of cash and there is no need to register with the government.

I really don't think so. Maybe it's actually different for people residing in other regions but around here, all businesses are made to pay tax but not the same amount anyways.

The only business which i think might be free of tax is the business you are running at home or online , If you are a business on the street here in my country , you have to pay tax no matter how small the business might be
I agree with you. In my country, one has to pay for tax if one is running a business on the street. I also think that online business might be free of tax especially if it isn't a very big one.

In my place, they are not free of tax. Some people still bring all kinds of payment to small businesses from the government. It would have encouraged people to enter businesses of tax were free for small businesses.

If the business go for a tax that will depend on its sales and profit then it will surely pay small tax acvo ding to the business.
There are many business out there which are small but still pay big tax because of the tax they go for.

All businesses in my country both big and small businesses are always taxed by our government and they don't care about how those people manage to survive but only their own greedy nature. This is why it's very difficult for a lot of people to start up businesses in my country because the government is not making life easy for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds