Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Just to save your self the stress of a busy sudden collapse. I think it's very important that a business owner supervise and monitor his or her business in it's early stage to know all about the business

Monitoring a business outfit that you own is a normal routine for any business owner. But does not mean you have to be physically involved all the time in these businesses you own and run

Yes, I think it is important for a business owner to monitor his businesses. He can hire managers for each of his buinsess but he should also visit them every now and then to see how they are running.

Even if you have chain of businesses that are in operation, for their continued success you must monitor the ways they are run by your managers/supervisors. Their operations and finances must always be looked into.

Monitoring of the business is one very important thing that a business owner should develop. No matter his busy schedule you should create time to try to see how the business is going in real time.

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
If the business is large I mean international! You know monitoring every unit is not possible. But best thing which can be done is to employ capable people to ensure everything works fine.

Yes. It is very good that we study the business market to know how things flow.. the market is very large filled with competition in it so if we master it, it shall go a long way

It would be best you actually monitor your business on a regular basis. If even there is someone there in your place. The business remains yours, so no one else can supervise it better than you.

I think it's very important to monitor Business that are still very young why because it is only you the financer of the business that can make things work for the business and not just any other person

I think it's very important to monitor Business that are still very young why because it is only you the financer of the business that can make things work for the business and not just any other person
Yes it is good to directly monitor business because when you monitor your business your business grow more you will find out some kind of risky event before they explode.

I think this is something every business owner should do if they have the time. It's the best strategy to see when things are not in place in a business.

The essence for putting out mechinery and structure to ensure growth of any business,can be effectively acheived by proper and efficient monitoring.It is very vital and important for there to be a proper follow up on activities of a business.

For a small business it is imperative for the owner to oversee not only the profit and loss but also the operation. But for a big business especially those with branches there is no way to monitor the entire business. You need to hire a manager to help in the monitoring.

It is always meant that we keep close eyes on our business. Monitor the progress of the business if we have staffs that also enable it work best.

I think it's a good idea to monitor the business directly because its you that set the plan for the business and also invest your money into the business to grow it.

It is always meant that we keep close eyes on our business. Monitor the progress of the business if we have staffs that also enable it work best.
The manager might have other things to be doing outside the business, maybe they are working for the governmen.t they may not even have time to monitor the business I just believe trust is the most important thing.

Despite the number of shops a business owner may have , he still need to work towards monitoring the business because he may not know if they manager he kept in a business is doing well or not. All he needs to achieve this is to have a good plan for it .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds