Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

Dubai

Familiar Face
Credits
The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes a staff can decide to work more than what is being paid it might be stressful but all this effort will be rewarded if not in the same company recommendation can even come from other people that have seen what he or she has done. This type of effort /hardwork prepare someone for a greater opportunity

The truth is most staff work more than their been paid, when you are talking on the remuneration if most staff, it's a bit lower comparing it with the work they perform, especially if that is their passion, you will discover that they put in more strength because that's what they love

If you are just new today workplace or the nature of the work, it'll be good to spend extra hours in the workplace. the reason is that you will get familiar with the process of how the work is being done more quickly. Also there is another advantage of do more than what is your view in the workplace. You will gain the respect of the employer when you you go extra mile in your work.

The evidence that higher wages attract more high quality applicants for new jobs is voluminous. Moreover, the first firm to offer higher wages is more likely to attract and retain more productive workers. Higher wages lead to lower turnover, reducing the costs of hiring and training new workers.

Is not proper for workers to work more than the salary they were earning. But if u are very friendly with them u can convince them and they will extra time without even pay extra dime. Workers can be motivated by given them some incentive which will attract them to put a lot more efforts in doing job given to them. Worker should be motivated to increase the productivity of their employers.

That's what happening on most work staffs. But no I don't think it's fair to work more than what you're being paid to,
If you are just new today workplace or the nature of the work, it'll be good to spend extra hours in the workplace. the reason is that you will get familiar with the process of how the work is being done more quickly. Also there is another advantage of do more than what is your view in the workplace. You will gain the respect of the employer when you you go extra mile in your work.
I agree with you.. if you're new to a workplace you need to show that you're a hard worker and reliable. And to be familar with everyone quickly. But if they take advantage of that.. then that's bad

In own opinion I would have love to say, there's nothing bad when you work, but everything is bad when you work without getting paid for what you worked for, that is totally a mess. Basically, as a business owner, if you intend not to pay for work service rendering not to now even talk of over time work, I believe you are guilty in every aspect, biblically, and in every sphere of interpretation.

Global Productivity Challenge

It has long been known that high employee engagement leads to high productivity, and a recent Gallup poll found that high-quarter teams are 21% short of productivity for employee engagement.

Employee salaries are a critical business decision made by company leaders and HR managers. There's much to consider: current and future company revenue, the opportunity cost of money going to employees as opposed to somewhere else, the impact of salaries on your hiring processes, and so on.

Too much of everything is bad, I don't believe that staff should work more than they have been paid, you work a normal stipulated time allocated for the job and close at the right time it is not good or start to do extra job that they are not been paid.

If I talk about the staff working so every staff is working more more than they are paid either it is teaching professional ,nursing professional.
Dr. profession or business profession they all are paying their extra potential and extra time to work for the company for business they are not watching that what we are getting from the work they always try their best to work more and more hard at any stage they will get the reward of their hard work and great putting effort so staff should work ok and wait for the reward.

It is important to stick to your job description, and do your work well. But there are some circumstances that warrants that staff fill in the sit of another. If that is the case then there should be no with holding of assistance from the staffs.

No you shouldn't be so. But in a country where you have more people looking for jobs than there are jobs available, companies take advantage of this and pay workers peanut to do jobs that are far bigger than their salaries.

It can be a little upsetting. At my current job there are several people in my role who were hired by different recruiting/contracting companies. At lunch the other day I found out that one of my teammates was making 2/3 of my pay rate for the exact same job.

Global Productivity Challenge

It has long been known that high employee engagement leads to high productivity, and a recent Multinational Gallup poll found that high-quarter teams are 21% less productive than employees.

Staff of the company are supposed to work more than their pay, because it says seeth thou a man diligent in his business he shall stand before the king he shall not stand before the mean men. The way you build other people company is the same way others will build yours.

Employee salaries are a critical business decision made by company leaders and HR managers. There's much to consider: current and future company revenue, the opportunity cost of money going to employees as opposed to somewhere else, the impact of salaries on your hiring processes, and so on.

Before a staff get signed into a business the staff needs to be cautious of the nature of work, the payment of a staff should balance with the work. Though most staff are not really bothered, their major concern is their wellbeing.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds