Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I advice her?

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.

Advertisement Placeholder
A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sports
I will advise you to tell her the truth of the matter . She is excited because she saw people doing the business but she doesn't know the risk in the business.. Just advise in a friendly manner. Let her know the risk and profit in the business. I won't lie, there is no business without of lost and profit. The best way is the minimise your loss and make profit your best watch word.

As for me my dear brother I think the best way is just to tell her because she really need to no and moreover before you can tell her you really need to have proves and when you going to tell her seat her down and explain everything to her that's all

Women run mostly on emotion, she might not do critical thinking about the business. Probably she wants to join the bandwagon. If you tell her that the business is not profitable, she might assume you don't want her progress. Ask her critical questions about the business, if didn't give you clear answer, leave her and wish good luck.

Women run mostly on emotion, she might not do critical thinking about the business. Probably she wants to join the bandwagon. If you tell her that the business is not profitable, she might assume you don't want her progress. Ask her critical questions about the business, if didn't give you clear answer, leave her and wish good luck.
Exactly, that's why I'm so sceptical I don't want to be given a name that is not mine, she was almost bragging about how she is going to become a millionaire within a few months of joining the business.

A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.
Yeah, you have to advise her in soft tune. We know you can't just go straight away and start telling her the business is not profitable, but you need to start dropping some suspicious questions like why he or she decided to choose the business, how he or she felt the business can be a great one the future and some other related questions. In the answers of those questions, he or she will realize the reality about the business and if he or she ignores you, then it's no more your fault when failure set in.

There is a saying that two heads are better than one, advising someone should be done with love not forcefully. Advising someone is never a problem but when you forcefully impose your opinion and ideas on others then it becomes a problem

Since the person is your friend and also deemed it fit to present to you a business that she wants to venture into, and you are convinced that the business is not profitable, it's important that you let her know that going into the business will be a futile effort.

Alternatively, if you know how the business can be modified to make it more profitable just let her know, because it's hard to believe that any business is not profitable, it simply depends on one's approach to the business that will determine whether he makes gain or loss

If she really is your friend, then you have an obligation to give her your advice. If she takes it or not is entirely her choice to make but you would have done your own part of informing her of your thoughts.

If you really believe that her business is not gonna go well, I suggest that you tell her. Perhaps you could give her advice or an opinion on what you think she can do to improve her business. She will realize that you're just trying to help.

If she truly sees you as a friend then tell her truth. Be honest with her and tell her the business is not profitable. If she decides to go ahead with the business, that is her choice. You can also recommend alternative businesses she could consider.

It seems you know more about that business than she does, so the best thing to do is tell her what you think about it. Mention the advantages and disadvantages of the business and emphasize on that particular part you feel will bring problems. Don't try to impose your views on her so you won't come out as a hater or something.

Tell him the truth about the business so he doesn't lose his temper.She may have seen people doing this business or someone may have advised her on this business which may have made her excited in this business.Prove to be a good friend and give him advice on another good business

If you consider her as a friend then the best option is to tell her that she's about to make a mistake. It doesn't make any sense to deny her the right to know this. She came to you for advice she didn't say it has to be positive. If you have a negative advice it is best you tell her no matter how excited she is.

left to I not support the fact that you should tell her the truth likewise will I as prohibit the idea of making her feel bad about your own view with vivid experience, but do not stop her from going into the business with your own past reviews she might get lucky enough to sport out the faced undefeated challenges by other and defeat those challenges surprisingly.
my own advice is that just encourage her and tell her about the rising and falling of any business, majorly PROFIT or INTEREST make her understand that those two vital points will come in business surely but how your make use of it matters a lot. Don't spend more than she invests into the business, let her place herself on token salary if need be. So she should be prepared for it.

A budding entrepreneur would think that his idea of a business is good and that the details that he had thought of on the operation are perfect. That is self-pride. What you can do is to ask more about the details. Praise the detail when it is good and criticize if it is bad. For example the supplies will come from abroad. You can point out the potential problems like the brokerage and freight charges. If the market base is the village where you reside then that is good. With your honest opinion you can probably sway her mind.

Hmm well you don't need to since she doesn't ask for your opinion and she probably already think about that and still wanted to go with it. And maybe she might be able to make a success with the business she wanted to venture in. It's not good to make a person discouraged because your opinions are not matched. But you can point out hee mistakes and try to guide her or make her realise it not going to work

You say that you have heard that this business is not profitable, therefore you have no security. But I believe that all businesses are profitable, as long as they are directed to a specific audience. You just have to guide her on how to achieve productivity in that business, the positive and the negative. Encourage her to continue, as every beginning is difficult, but if she is well positioned and supported it will surely turn out well.

You should tell her the truth about the business that the business is profitable, so that she will know and advert to another that is profitable for her to start, it will be better for her to know on time so to start another business

Its depend on your advice which type of advice you want to convey. Whether you have knowledge about it or not. Your method to convey your advice to her should be very polite. It does not look like you order something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds