Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I advice her?

Concerning advising her. Well, I think that is the best thing to do to save her from regrets, since you know that the business she's going to will not yield well as she planned it to be, she might be seeing people around doing it but she might not know the risk behind it. You have to put her through and If she thinks she can cope no problem.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah obviously make her understand in a very good mood and in honestly way , might be she get your point of view because she is not in senses due to extra excitement and may be she fell down after joining business so do make her understand and tell her the complete story .
You are friend of her and she will listen you obviously.

A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.
If you are confirmed that business is not profitable than you should must tell her. Becouse a true friend is which can care his companion.
And also tell her the disadvantages or obstacles of thst business amd you should give her better choice may be she accept your proposal.

I expected that you mention the particular business in question to enable more reactions and comments via this medium, the best is to give her some very good advice and other great options for her to research upon, if you do not advice her and the business fails in the long run, then she would have some real dislikes for you.

I think you should all matter said about the business because she known about the business how to create she look many people taking online business but she don't known some scamer available in this site if you have any real site know then you should advice that site you joined and create a business firstly she don't earn this site but she knowledgeable about this site how to invest and how to earn in online business

The business has failed for others does not mean it will also fail for your friend. Are you the expert on business? I guess you are an ordinary persons just like your friend. You might have missed seeing another face of the coin.

It might be it is out of excitement that she didn't analyse the business properly, since she is your friend you can advise her with facts and figures why you think the business is not profitable, if you happen to be right she will be grateful you told her.

In situations like this you tell her in a cool way or even jokingly. You can start by saying why dont we also consider this business instead of that you were talking about give her instances about how profitable the business is. Convince her then she can change her mind about the other business since you said its not profitable.

It would be great if you could advise her, though you don't necessarily need to coerce her. Just make her see what you see and reasons why the business cannot work. It's now left to her belief or not to believe.

As for me my dear brother I think the best way is just to tell her because she really need to no and moreover before you can tell her you really need to have proves and when you going to tell her seat her down and explain everything to her that's all.

Advice her in a stylish way if you know she is the type that listen to advice, but if she doesn't listen to advice and she has made up her mind, I will advice you just keep mute. Another way you could advice her is to give her instances of how the business works and how the business doesn't bring out good profit, let her to see reason.
[automerge]1611726263[/automerge]
Advice her in a stylish way if you know she is the type that listen to advice, but if she doesn't listen to advice and she has made up her mind, I will advice you just keep mute. Another way you could advice her is to give her instances of how the business works and how the business doesn't bring out good profit, let her to see reason.

Women run mostly on emotion, she might not do critical thinking about the business. Probably she wants to join the bandwagon. If she really is your friend, then you have an obligation to give her your advice. If she takes it or not is entirely her choice to make but you would have done your own part of informing her of your thoughts.

A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.
How can we give you advice when we don't know the business , we don't know her plans ,perhaps with her plans the business you thought that it won't be successful will end up successful . And you should have told her your view about the business . You don't really need to tell not to do it.

Yes you should because no one knows it all. Knowledge and better understanding is gained when you talk with someone who is more advanced in a field you want to involve yourself in. There are secrets to every business which you don't know at first unless you enter into the business or you ask someone who is already in the business.

You are absolutely right. I don't think they know the world yet This is the same thing that has happened. The drums are far away. Go there and see what it is Before doing anything, one has to work hard, then one reaches a certain place Believe it or not, how can it be millions in years?If you want to give him some advice, he should not be so greedy as to be persuaded to do something that will make him believe you.Let him do some small business so he can believe you because there is a risk in any job.If she runs a small business, she will benefit and she will understand

Definitely dear if you really believe that her business is not gonna go well, I suggest you to tell her. Perhaps you could give her advice or an opinion on what you think she can do to improve her business. She will realize that you're just trying to help her to improve her business.

A business with no future planning will fail definitely I think you should convince your friend forcefully to avoid such type of business which does not have any future growth or development.
you can realise her by giving some examples of failed business of such type.

I think you should worry more about the interest of your friend. When you explain to her your reasons, she will understand that you are airing your views because of the friendship you have. I don't think that someone we call a friend would be envious or jealous unless we are with the wrong tribe.

I would basically advise you against killing her zeal or her excitement towards this new business of her, what didn't work for others might eventually work for her, every person have their various stories when it comes to running businesses. What you should do for her is to educate her about the possible pitfalls and how she could avoid it.

I believe that a true friend should be able to save her friend from intending dangers and wasting her hard earned..... She is your friend and you know her better.... Find a polite way to tell her that the idea is not so good but you will fully support her if she still insists on venturing into that particular business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds