Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I advice her?

A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.
I think she need a proper research to start it, because if she doesn't understand the facts now, she definitely would go in Loss. Tell her the fact that she is going to waste her money. Because as a friend you can force her too to save her investment from such a business which is not so profitable. She should start a business which may give him a handsome income in return.

Advertisement Placeholder
Friends advice and tell each other the truth, this is one of the beauty of friendship. You have an information that is capable of saving her from unnecessary loss in business, why not tell her about it and free your mind that you have said it, regardless if she take your advice or not.

I think you should advice her according to your experience or thoughts not her excitation. Because she does not know that business is fake or real. Some people became excited to see the business of other people and lost his confidence,time and money but they do not know actually matter.

It is not a bad thing if you're thinking about her. To be more convincing, you might as well tell her what you know and show her supporting evidences from where you heard about it or someone that you know that ever tried it. If that doesn't change her mind then that is not your fault at least you've tried to warn her about the possible loss that she might incur.

You should to advise her all about this facts. But may be she will successful by doing so. Because nothing is too difficult just try to manage these things.
May be she will do better as she is too excited now. But if you know very well that it gonna difficult her then say her truth.

A friend should always do what it should be done, i suggest you go and tell her that her idea of that kind of business id not worth it she may end up losing money. It is much better to tell her as soon as possible than to tell her when things is already at its worst. I just hope that she is open for whatever comment you have.

Yes i think you should advice her that this is not such business where you will get enough or reasonable income. You should advise her an other business where she can survive and get money. As she is too much excited , she might manage that business in better way or against your thinkings so go her and talk to her.

A friend came to me today to discuss about a business she is about to venture in, the issue is I have heard about that business and I know it is not profitable, but do I advice her not to go into it? Because she didn't ask my opinion and she was so excited when telling me about it. I don't want to look like a spoil sport.
I think that you should advise her on it. It's very important to have a friend that is willing to be honest with you and to look out for you in terms of your Business Ventures and anything that you might undertake. Whilst you may think that this is being a spoilsport as you have said, I don't view it in that way. Instead I think that your friend will appreciate the fact that you are looking out for them and that you are basing what you are saying on previous businesses that have gone to the market of a similar nature. This may even help them to come up with a better idea.

Hmm.... Just tell her what you know about the business, you don't have to tell her if to go into it or not! She can make her decision from your story. She might have another idea to bring profit to the business and u telling her not to do it will ten you bad or jealous.

If you don't what your guilty conscience to judge you when that your friend fails from that particular Business you need to tell her and let her know that what she is about to venture into isn't profitable and can let her Capital which she won't want to happen at all cost at all. So please just tell her and free your mind

Is there any business that's not profitable in the first instance? If you don't want to discourage her, you can just give her some tips she needs to make the business lucrative. But if you don't have any tip, you can refer her to another person.

As for me my dear brother I think the best way is just to tell her because she really need to no and moreover before you can tell her you really need to have proves and when you going to tell her seat her down and explain everything to her that's all

you don't need to tell her because telling her will make her have a negative thoughts /mind abt the business and might also cause misfortune for the business if she has a negative mind already in it. But all what you can do is to pray for her ask someone that knows about the business very well to put er through

Well I think you should make her understand that the business isn't profitable by showing her the workings and the practical side of it. It is best for her to see it herself than dabbling into something that will hurt her financially.

But as you say she is your friend it's your duty of friendship to save her from wasting her time on a useless business so I think so you have to advice her

Well as a friend. You should voice out your opinion. Just make sure not to be too pushy about it though. It should sound like an un biased and concerned opinion so they won't be repulsive of the idea.

Yes advise her about it, but don't tell her not to to into it, that choice is left to her, just let her know the disadvantages of going into that business and do it without generally discouraging her.

It would be advisable to tell her the truth because you can't have a rest of mind because if the business goes bankrupt she may blame you. You should look for a means to disclose this to her

how would such a person feel if they found out you knew all along about the business not being profitable but choose not to tell them, I'd advice you tell her what she needs to know, it's better late than never.

Yes, you can advise her in a polite way, if you are a true friend to her. But what i know is that there's no business that do not profitable if you find a right location for it and if you make a strive with ambition to achieve a goals, therefore, if you observe that the location of your friend business is not good enough for the business, then you should let her know and advise her.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds