Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
A special day when they simply give everything for free to their customers without any payments, so they become the best business/company around and it will make people to appreciate and like that business afterwards. The business might lose a lot of money but maybe it will help it to grow and help to it's future so it actually might be worth it, it is indeed risky but it is just like any investment and who knows it actually might succeed. But what about you do you think it will be worth it for the business owners to make a free giveaway day of products?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is probably one of the best marketing strategy that one could use to attract new customers. If a company owner does this occasionally, he would be able to generate lot of sales.

This is a risky strategy and it is going to make the business owner to run into losses. It is better to just attach the free products to customers who are only purchasing products from you.

This is a risky strategy and it is going to make the business owner to run into losses. It is better to just attach the free products to customers who are only purchasing products from you.
You are absolutely right with your notion because what I see most of the company do in this case is that they would give you one product for free when you buy three or more products from them. It is often tagged, buy 3, get one for free.

I don't think this would be wise. That would be a lot of items that would not earn income and this would likely cut into employee salaries and wages. I think offering coupons, deals, and free items in the form of BOGO is good though.

It is important that businesses make out days for some free products. You will not give all products for free but when someone buys a certain amount of product you give him or her some for free.

This is one of the strategies businesses use to get a lot of customers and sales on daily basis. there are also big businesses that make a special day for discounts like the black friday.

If you can be able to afford it then giving away something free from time to time is something that is going to boost your business like a black Friday every year or a discount sale.

This will not work and at the end of everything the business organisation will lose so much .During that period thousands of people will mobilize to get product for free. Everybody is interested in free time.

This is never going to be a winning strategy at all because it will only make you to lose money. There is actually no point trying to satisfy customers at the expense of the business success.

This won't really be a wise decision. At this time you will have so many people to give out free product and this will eventually bring down your business. I could understand you giving discounts. Thst is the best for business.

If a business wants to give its customers free things, it should be done very wisely and with proper plan on ground . These should be put in place to prevent bankruptcy. I know it is one of the best marketing strategy to attract new customers, but it must be done cautiously.

I don't think it is a good idea that will lead to huge losses. In my country people love free things and if it was here and you did that alot of people will just come to your shop for free stuffs only. I only think the good idea is to offer people an extra item if they buy alot of things. That is whati see working in most malls. You set a price that when someone buy upto that amount they get some bonus item.

Practically alot of business companies are into such, making a day for free products most especially to their customers to motivate them in patronizing their product.

When it comes to the issue of doing business the aspect of giveaway to attracts customers is really a good idea if its done on a contineous basis.There can be some freebies ocationally but it should be done in such a way it will not affect the finance of the business.

Some business owners used to do that in order to bring much customers to their business, because doing so will open a big way to welcome more customers to your business.

It is definitely one of the practices that is put in place to encourage their customers and to also attract new customers to buying your products and services.

This will not work and at the end of everything the business organisation will lose so much .During that period thousands of people will mobilize to get product for free. Everybody is interested in free time.
Definitely, the free product should actually not be free if not the business will make a lot of losses. You can do it in such a way that if people buy a product that cost a lot of money, then they will get a free product as bonus. This is a strategy that some businesses are using and it is actually working.

There is no rule that states this. It is very important for one to act within their capacity. Do not bother to please customers, especially when it's at the detriment of your finances.

Free products are usually good especially for black Friday deals or when you are introducing something new to the market and I advise that you should try to keep them for this special occasions.

Definitely, the free product should actually not be free if not the business will make a lot of losses. You can do it in such a way that if people buy a product that cost a lot of money, then they will get a free product as bonus. This is a strategy that some businesses are using and it is actually working.
Okay I understand the strategy you are talking about, over here there are some supermarket that if you can buy up to 10,000 naira worth of product, you'll be given 100 naira worth of free stuff , it could be anything . I now understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds