Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Okay I understand the strategy you are talking about, over here there are some supermarket that if you can buy up to 10,000 naira worth of product, you'll be given 100 naira worth of free stuff , it could be anything . I now understand.
Yeah, people always do it from time to time because it is a strategy that always works and has been working for a very long time. During festive seasons you can also give free gifts for your customers because that will go a long way in showing them that you appreciate their patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, people always do it from time to time because it is a strategy that always works and has been working for a very long time. During festive seasons you can also give free gifts for your customers because that will go a long way in showing them that you appreciate their patronage.
Ok I now understand , it won't necessarily be a huge product that will cost the company so much. This is a nice advertisement strategy because it will help customers to feel appreciated. A lot of people will always appreciate free things. Have you been in an organisation that does this before ?

It is always a good thing that you should try to give back to the community especially when you are a business owner and giving out free products during some special occasions is one of the ways of doing that.

Ok I now understand , it won't necessarily be a huge product that will cost the company so much. This is a nice advertisement strategy because it will help customers to feel appreciated. A lot of people will always appreciate free things. Have you been in an organisation that does this before ?
No, I have not worked for an organisation that does that but I have received free gifts from some businesses that I patronize. It was a very good feeling for me, it even made me to abandon other businesses that didn't recognise my patronage and started patronizing that particular business.

No, I have not worked for an organisation that does that but I have received free gifts from some businesses that I patronize. It was a very good feeling for me, it even made me to abandon other businesses that didn't recognise my patronage and started patronizing that particular business.
Now, what a nice marketing strategy. If I have to start a business I will gladly apply this strategy, probably it will help me in so many ways. Some business organisation who do not understand how to treat their customers with little things like this may likely lose it to others who are ready to do it.

It is probably one of the best marketing strategy that one could use to attract new customers. If a company owner does this occasionally, he would be able to generate lot of sales.
I have seen a couple of businesses that have utilised this tool of marketing before and to be honest it actually turned out to be very productive for them.

Now, what a nice marketing strategy. If I have to start a business I will gladly apply this strategy, probably it will help me in so many ways. Some business organisation who do not understand how to treat their customers with little things like this may likely lose it to others who are ready to do it.
some certain things you can do to your customers will make them to continue patronizing you and this is one of the major strategies of overcoming competition. You should employ a very good strategy that would allow you to get a lot of customers and this is probably one of them.

I don't think this would be wise. That would be a lot of items that would not earn income and this would likely cut into employee salaries and wages. I think offering coupons, deals, and free items in the form of BOGO is good though.
It's can be very good for a business owner to make a special day for free product to their customers, it cannot be everyday but once a year so that it will keep customers your business.

some certain things you can do to your customers will make them to continue patronizing you and this is one of the major strategies of overcoming competition. You should employ a very good strategy that would allow you to get a lot of customers and this is probably one of them.
Yes , I have now been able to understand best on your explanation. I have also been able to understand that without a good marketing strategy most business organisation will not likely be able to overcome competitions. This is interesting. We would be made to think outside the box

Yes , I have now been able to understand best on your explanation. I have also been able to understand that without a good marketing strategy most business organisation will not likely be able to overcome competitions. This is interesting. We would be made to think outside the box
Probably, if you want to succeed in a business venture you need to think outside the box because there are a lot of competition. You need to be unique how you market your product and you also need to be unique on how you render services to your customers.

You are not going to be doing a bad thing if you are going to be giving out free products and I even advised that it would be completely unannounced especially to loyal customers.

Yes and that is a very good marketing strategy that will helped to attract more and encourage customers to patronize your product at the best time it's supposed to be done.
You are not going to be doing a bad thing if you are going to be giving out free products and I even advised that it would be completely unannounced especially to loyal customers.
Actually given out free products is not a bad thing and your company will not fall because of that but it's a good marketing strategy that will helped in promoting your product as a matter of fact it's not doing always but time to time.

It is probably one of the best marketing strategy that one could use to attract new customers. If a company owner does this occasionally, he would be able to generate lot of sales.
Best strategy no doubt. But in a way as a business owner I wouldn't adopt that. It would Affect the business And could lead to tremendous loss. I would rather sell the product at manufacturer price without adding any profit to it

I don't think business owners should do this in their establishments. There's every likelihood that they might incur large losses in the long run if they adopt this strategy.

Yes it is very important for business owners to make a special day for free products as far as it won't have a serious negative effect on the business at the moment. But even it does, the business will always gain on a long run because on that day of giving out free products, lot and lot of people will come to know about that particular product. Hence this can help Businesses grow because of the significant rise in patronage.

Hahaha. And how on earth with this special day help their business in the long run? They just would not be able to sustain such type or model of business operations. It will be too capital intensive to pull it off. I would advise against such though.

Before the business owner could embark on giving out free goods to customers. The management of the company should sit on a round table and have the budget planned out so that it will not affect the financial status of the company.

Before the business owner could embark on giving out free goods to customers. The management of the company should sit on a round table and have the budget planned out so that it will not affect the financial status of the company.
This will definitely affect the business. The most important thing business owners should do is to give discount , it will be much more better this way. How can business owners that deals with electric generator gives free products.

Yes definitely it is a nice idea because it is a wonderful means of advertising product,some person who won't have found interest in purchasing the product might like the product after using and decide to pay for a new one

Although if he wishes to do so, there is no problem at least his news and product will go varie. That will make him or her popular and famous in his locality if it is in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds