Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Yes it's happening and some companies have made it there own major principles of increasing there business sells and also a strategy of meeting yo there customers to patronize there product.

Advertisement Placeholder
This will definitely affect the business. The most important thing business owners should do is to give discount , it will be much more better this way. How can business owners that deals with electric generator gives free products.
The free product that is to be given out will not be expensive. It will be something of minimal cost and if you go to big stores, they will tell you that you should buy two and get one for free. It may be in this form too.

Though it might sound like a good idea, but it might not be advisable for a small scale business to adopt such a promo. It might lead to the business recording a loss if care is not taken.

The free product that is to be given out will not be expensive. It will be something of minimal cost and if you go to big stores, they will tell you that you should buy two and get one for free. It may be in this form too.
So that means I will go to an iPhone store and buy two iPhone 11 pro Max and I will be given one free. Well this is too good to be true and this has never happened before.

So that means I will go to an iPhone store and buy two iPhone 11 pro Max and I will be given one free. Well this is too good to be true and this has never happened before.
Have you not seen big stores do such? it will be better for you to visit any big store in your vicinity when they were doing promo. It may not necessarily be the product that you bought that will be given as an extra.

Have you not seen big stores do such? it will be better for you to visit any big store in your vicinity when they were doing promo. It may not necessarily be the product that you bought that will be given as an extra.
Well , I have never seen it before , but in any case I would like to see how this marketing strategy will work and how companies can be able to do this most especially the big ones without any loss to their side.

Well , I have never seen it before , but in any case I would like to see how this marketing strategy will work and how companies can be able to do this most especially the big ones without any loss to their side.
This particular marketing strategy are dished out during the festive period.You would get to see this type of marketing structure put in place by companies during these sessions.

i think, Activities Business Owners Should Do Every Day Customer development. Most businesses have sales goals, and they need to meet those goals in order to remain profitable.

This particular marketing strategy are dished out during the festive period.You would get to see this type of marketing structure put in place by companies during these sessions.
Thanks for the enlightenment. So many people are looking for opportunities to make their business renown. Probably if they can also apply strategies like this , it will help them brings their business to a successful stage.

The Black Friday done by some businesses in this part of the world is always something that a lot of people like to participate in because they get a lot of products at a very big discount. I think as a business owner if you should make something like this so that people would patronize you well.

It is actually a business strategy to attract customers. But wisdom should be applied in doing such as constantly doing that can leads to reduction in profits or even loses. But either way you choose make sure the gift are good enough to make them want to have more of your products.

A special day when they simply give everything for free to their customers without any payments, so they become the best business/company around and it will make people to appreciate and like that business afterwards. The business might lose a lot of money but maybe it will help it to grow and help to it's future so it actually might be worth it, it is indeed risky but it is just like any investment and who knows it actually might succeed. But what about you do you think it will be worth it for the business owners to make a free giveaway day of products?
Having a free day where you give out product to customers will defiantly improve sales in a geometric progression,but the company should equally look for another way to cushion the aftermath of the free products.

Yes it's happening and some companies have made it there own major principles of increasing there business sells and also a strategy of meeting yo there customers to patronize there product.
The strategy is one of the best strategies so many business people use to attract a lot of customers to their various businesses. there is a day called Black Friday in which there is a massive discount on every product in which some businesses are selling and in that day, a lot of people usually buy a lot of things.

Making a day for free product depends on what you have gain and it is your wish to do so. Although if you do something like that, it will even draw peoples attention to your business and product.

There's nothing bad in an organisation that's making sales and getting positive result in making one special day for free product which we also called black Friday but it shouldn't be everytime because it might affects the business.

Some bosses or companies at my side usually set periods as a special day to give gifts and prizes to there workers, some companies even send there workers outside to go and study and come back.

There's nothing bad in an organisation that's making sales and getting positive result in making one special day for free product which we also called black Friday but it shouldn't be everytime because it might affects the business.
I have heard about black Friday. It doesn't happen regularly and most times the discounts are not really huge at all. Other times, the goods to be discounted have already been sold off online.

Definitely not. Except in cases where they're giving out free samples of products to improve acceptability but it's not a given.
Businesses are run for profit making not charity. Any organization that does this would definitely be in the red.

There are lot of ways at which the company owners will give out something for free. This a way to attract more customers . It could be the company's t-shirt ,face Cap etc . Once you give out all this product for free to customers, you are gradually gaining their attentions.

There are lot of ways at which the company owners will give out something for free. This a way to attract more customers . It could be the company's t-shirt ,face Cap etc . Once you give out all this product for free to customers, you are gradually gaining their attentions.
Definitely, I've seen a lot of businesses that did this when they wanted to launch. They gave out their t-shirts, caps and a lot of others to the first set of people that patronized them. It helped them to create awareness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds