Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

Business is business. Wether short term or long term that you're trying to differentiate. Find a business you think you'll be good at and do it

Advertisement Placeholder
Short term business is not advisable at all cus if you are into a short term business you may not have enough time to understand the business and that business will have no dreams. It better to go into per term business.
[automerge]1619181678[/automerge]
Short term business is not advisable at all cus if you are into a short term business you may not have enough time to understand the business and that business will have no dreams. It better to go into per term business.

There are short term businesses out there that you can engage in and make some profits with little or no risks but your descriptions will be difficult to find.

I don't really understand what you mean by short time business. If you meant business that will brings or give you money without much stress then you will have to look around your environments to know thriving businesses with little to no stress businesses that is lucrative which you can do.

If there is any thing I understand very well is that all business come with some level of risk and you should just focus on which of the ones and their risk is worth bearing. If you are good, then crypto trading is the best chance you have.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what small business can you go into for little profits, I would suggest that you look at online freelancing jobs or you look at p2p forums and the likes for the business you are looking for

I don't think there is such thing as short term business, business are always designed for long term to sell products and services for a long term and make money for a long term

Hmmm you could go into buying and selling of goods, or mini importation. Tho majority of the business found today are usually long term. You could also start a small scale business of your choice, it would give you less stress

If you want to do business, you need to stop thinking about short term business and try to focus on long term businesses. The benefits of long term is you will earn profits as long as your business exists.

I guess you have to be very patient with yourself in the cause of finding such type of business. Because you will have to do a little more research for it

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?
If you want to start short term business then you will get very less income in return.But your chances of loss are very less in short term Business.But it depends on you how you want to run your business.

If you want to start short term business then you will get very less income in return.But your chances of loss are very less in short term Business.But it depends on you how you want to run your business.
there are so many short term businesses which has to do with a fast transaction and most of this short-term business including buying and immediate sell of cryptocurrency supplies of products like building materials or construction materials.

When I think about short term business I only think about seasonal business and the most lucrative to me is buying agriculture products at harvest and sell at planting.

Business is The Name Of Risk. It is Impossible To Have a Business with Zero Loss. But I will suggest You To make A Small Poultry Farm On the Roof Of Your House, If You Don't have even Space In Your House. It will Keep You Free, demands Less Investment and Will Please You Every Time.
This is a good business but the location should also be put into consideration, i have been to a place whereby they dont eat much of chicken but mostly fish. So if the people there purchase chicken or eggs it would be great business. Like in my area anyone that goes into poultry should benefit from as almost everyone eats egg and chicken is a popular commodity

Either having a business short term or long term, it's starting that's usually a problem and maintaining and either way there are risks associated with effectively setting up and managing a business

Lol
I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

...lol... you are the type of people that doesn't take too much risk....you rather prefer to be hidden and well satisfied with what you get, but how will the business survive during downtimes.

I don't know of any business you can engage for short term except maybe selling of provision,and you can fold up when you think you can no longer continue,or for long-term it is possible for you to invest the money in something profitable.

Business you can do that doesn't require you to wait that long before seeing your benefits include a barbing or hair dressing saloon. This is a very good business if you'd ask me

The only short time or short business I could suggest for you at this very moment but have some risk as well,but if you are the type that don't scare taking a risk I will suggest you should try staking business tho

I don't really understand what you mean by short time business. If you meant business that will brings or give you money without much stress then you will have to look around your environments to know thriving businesses with little to no stress businesses that is lucrative which you can do.
Maybe that is what he is trying to say, he is looking for a business that can bring profit within a period of 5 to 1 year, most business nowadays are always for long time and I believe these are the type of business we should start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds