Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

You can start selling materials used for building houses, it costs less and it more easier to handle because there is less inventory to worry about.
Building materials selling is probably good for a short term business , afgiliate marketing , working on forum sites and also dropshipping with crypto currency business

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the best short term business that I know is the forex business. You could make tons of money in a day if you could get your analysis correctly. But you need to have the basic knowledge.

I don't really know much about short-term business because that is not really my area of concentration, if I am establishing a business it most definitely be the type of business I can confidently do for a long period of time.

One of the best short term business that I know is the forex business. You could make tons of money in a day if you could get your analysis correctly. But you need to have the basic knowledge.
You are definitely right , Forex trading is a short term business which you can do just for a little time and leaves but i have also seen a friend doing it for over six years now.

You are definitely right , Forex trading is a short term business which you can do just for a little time and leaves but i have also seen a friend doing it for over six years now.
The meaning of the short term is misquoted by you. I mean , it could be used to pull trades that will last for just a day. Example is using a lower time frame for your analysis.

There are other short-term businesses that you can involve yourself and you may not loss anything except time and energy, but talking like a business man or woman you need to push up your business and make it to grow so as to make more profit. Don't be shallow minded in your business.

There are some businesses that usually open just to make some quick profit and then disappear or some of them usually open seasonally based on what is available. This kind of businesses are selling of gift items especially during the festive seasons at the end of the year.

Short-term business is a type of business that do not last longer, it is just for a short period of time and need less patient and effort. Examples are poultry farming too is short term businesss.

There are business that are seasonal which you can start , make money for awhile and the business will just dissapear, for example selling farm produce brings huge benefits .
There are some businesses that usually open just to make some quick profit and then disappear or some of them usually open seasonally based on what is available. This kind of businesses are selling of gift items especially during the festive seasons at the end of the year.

I think to a greater extent business is always consider as a long term investment because you can't venture into a business an expect to generate profit within a short period of time.

Anything call business is a long term contract nobody will ever expect to site a business and expect to close it faster so its a long term business,so doing business in short term tell me when you will increase the capital and expand the business.so I prefer doing business on long term basis

If you want a stress free business, I think you should try to buy and sell male underwears, for instance, singlets and boxers. Doing these type of business does not require you to rent a shop.

There are some business opportunities that are not supposed to be held on for a very long time. You are going to be doing yourself justice if you are going to just make a few profit from it and then leave it.

I have never see any business that has been planned for short term because business must be planned for long term not short term, because I have never see such business that have plan like that.

Actually there are several numbers of such kind of business but I will advise to better for for a long term investment because there is no any form of business that can generate you income immediately after investment.

In my own definition , short term business are seasonal business you can do during the season of that particular goods and product and after the season is over, you wait for another season.

Buying blue-chip stocks like Facebook and Amazon is usually for short-term gains. This is because you are not going to be expecting any big price movement from them on the long run so it is important to take profit quickly.

I think to a greater extent business is always consider as a long term investment because you can't venture into a business an expect to generate profit within a short period of time.
Long term business are the best lucratuve business which you can gain more as the business keeps progressing but there are short term seasonal business which gives more income.

Any investment platform that is going to offer you crazy returns within a short period of time is almost certainly going to scam you. Investment is something that should be on a slow and steady basis.

I don't have any business idea for short term and even if I have one I may not likely engage in such because I am not interested to do anything for short term purposes now , all the things I do must always be for long term future purpose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds