Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

Business should not be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period. This is to ensure more gain and profit. The longer they year, the more the profit of a buinsess.
I believe the business one can plan for short term is to start buying an selling business like food stuff business that is only one that can never stress someone much, that also easy plan too.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are short-term business is that I usually like to take up especially during the festive seasons where people will like to buy gifts and give it to their loved ones and then make some money from it.

I believe the business one can plan for short term is to start buying an selling business like food stuff business that is only one that can never stress someone much, that also easy plan too.
Selling and buying of food stuff is a short term business which brings in better profits within a short period of time , I also have people that buys palm oil , keep it for sometimes and resell it.

Selling and buying of food stuff is a short term business which brings in better profits within a short period of time , I also have people that buys palm oil , keep it for sometimes and resell it.
Palm oil business is also a good business especially this season yes some people used to buy it long term and also to keep it so that they will start making good profit from it, this kind of business is really good to go into.

If you want a short-term business then you can find out selling of grocery products. You can buy them at cheaper price and sell at a higher price. You have to know the market well and you will make profit for short time.

Well I think a better it more suitable short term business will actually be the online business because I believe I is actually very good and most people make a living from it
Though there are still soe persons that use their online business as a parmanent job,but on the other hand,one can toggle between the online job as a temporal job with the main job that one is doing for a living.

There are many business that fall into that your definition. There is fashion designing, standard barbing salon, pressure Washing and many others. You can choose the one you like.

I don't think such businesses exist, or maybe this type of forums are the only one that comes to mind ,doing surveys online, basically online jobs.
Short-term businesses may actually be some kind of investment and not venturing into a business fully per se. Those kind of businesses may be risky because you can actually lose your money at the end of the day.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?

I must say that I also never want to hire someone else to do my work. I prefer working on my own and I prefer privacy. When you hire someone, you may need to compromise on that.

I must say that I also never want to hire someone else to do my work. I prefer working on my own and I prefer privacy. When you hire someone, you may need to compromise on that.
If you're striving for perfection, then you might have to work alone to achieve what you want. Otherwise, you will have to effectively supervise whoever you trust to do the job.

If you're striving for perfection, then you might have to work alone to achieve what you want. Otherwise, you will have to effectively supervise whoever you trust to do the job.
Working alone most of the time is very important If you want perfection for your business, you won't won't bother by some unnecessary disturbance by another people .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds