Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

You can start selling materials used for building houses, it costs less and it more easier to handle because there is less inventory to worry about.

Advertisement Placeholder
Short-term businesses are actually the type that makes people crave more for money because money got in from the short-term business could actually get two and a one day all we need is a long-term business that will always be around

There is no such thing as you seek, every business has an element of risk attached to it. If you don't want to engage in any offline business then you may try online jobs,but it is also not immune to risks

The objective of every business was to ever grow and sometimes you cannot even set a particular time limit for a good business. You can actually invest in cryptocurrency if you want short-term gains.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?
I think selling provisions don't have much stress and the profit might not be much but one thing you should know is the kind of people and the location of where you have your provision shop also matter

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Since you have highlighted the things you are likely to avoid,and these are things that would make you to be engaged in planning and operational process inplimentation,you can go into forex trading or crypto trading.You can aquire a skill and become a freelance service provider and work online.

Short-term business plans are usually centered on a three to six month time frame. Having consistent short-term goals lets a company gather quick feedback and keep focus on driving day-to-day operations.

Short term business and businesses you know for a short time, this business are business you don't really have long-term vision for but you just want to do it for a short time.
Business is The Name Of Risk. It is Impossible To Have a Business with Zero Loss. But I will suggest You To make A Small Poultry Farm On the Roof Of Your House, If You Don't have even Space In Your House. It will Keep You Free, demands Less Investment and Will Please You Every Time.
Business is The Name Of Risk. It is Impossible To Have a Business with Zero Loss. But I will suggest You To make A Small Poultry Farm On the Roof Of Your House, If You Don't have even Space In Your House. It will Keep You Free, demands Less Investment and Will Please You Every Time.

Are you trying to minimize the risk by not investing or owning a big business? Even small businesses are risky to do also. But if you want to do a business without having to worry about risks, online is the best to go for.

If I quite understand your question, and to be candid no business is 100% risk free no matter the scale. Well, its best to sell provisions for offline business while online you can participate in surveys and forums.

There is short term business like selling of airtime is good business but it fetches little profit, but location need to be considered in setting that kind of business

If you're looking for a little offline business to do, you can run errands for people for a fee. Laundry or barbing will also fetch you money and will require very little capital to start up.

Okay since you want something short term, you can take up temporary online jobs where you can earn at your own pace.
If you're looking for a temporary offline business, then it has to be a contract Thing.

The business could be blogging and affiliate marketing ,atleast the risk associated with this kind of business is much more lower and it's more easy to start

It depends the one you want to invest in. Is it online or offline? If it's online then, this is the season where get rich quick business surfaces, so be alerted. If it's offline then, we are gradually approaching Xmas and Merry new year season where you can start seasonal gifts, or seasonal food stocks.

Well I think a better it more suitable short term business will actually be the online business because I believe I is actually very good and most people make a living from it

It depends on the country you live. In my country there are many small offline business. Such business includes a small offline store, POS business etc.

The only short term business that I know is the forex intraday trading. However, if you want to execute this type of trade, you will have to be well equipped around forex.

Someone suggested mini importation business and I'll advise that you consider it or better still you can look at dropshipping. Offline, you can take or get involve in seasonal businesses such as Agriculture, winter and summer businesses too and travel as well.

Well if that is the case about the type of business you would want to go into,then affiliate marketing would be a good one,because all what you would be doing is to get hooked up to an affiliate platform and get their products to be circulating on various platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds