Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

If you have writing skills, there’s someone out there willing to pay you for them. Write blog posts, magazine articles, and website copy galore .just make sure you have a body of work built up to share with potential clients. Even if you create a few sample pieces to have on hand, they’ll help exhibit your work and attract new business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there's that kind of short term busin...Business should not be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period. This is to ensure more gain and profit. The longer they year, the more the profit of a buinsess.
Short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a time frame of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business such as trading in cryptocurrency and betting.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?
A short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business. That's the definition of short term business, business you do for short time to earn money

Business should not be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period. This is to ensure more gain and profit. The longer they year, the more the profit of a buinsess.

According to my own point of, I suggest you go into online business. You will not have to lose or you can better still get a good job. This is the best way, you will never lose and money , you. Will only get profit and you don't have to get any capital to start.

First of all we have to understand the meaning of short term and long term in stock market.Short term: as per tax calculation, those are bought and sold within a year is called as short term investment and you have to pay 15% short term capital gain tax on it.
But short term is completely depends the behaviour of trading or trading pattern.

A short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business. Examples of short-term goals can be to:

• Demonstrate employee appreciation by giving out bonuses,
  • Redesign the customer service infrastructure of your business,
  • Spend time researching your competition,
  • Post more on social media.
  • Short-term business strategies are quick to device and put into place. It doesn’t take an age and dozens of meetings to devise an effective bonus scheme

Though what you are asking for looks impossible in the present day income. However, you can try mini importation that shouldn’t be hard. It’s easy and gives you enough time and to manage you can sell on your social media platform to sell.

Short term business is most profitable and easy. One of the benefits of short business is that you can get a lot of experience with how the business is run. There are many short business we tuition, home sewing work, clothes selling business etc. There are many other businesses like this, it depends on what you are most interested.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a small scale business, try going into buying and selling fashion materials and accessories online, accessories like shoes, shirts, trousers, joggers, sunshades, hats and other fashion materials

Business should not be planned as a short term, if anything goes right then why should you cut it right? You should see it more like a prosperous one in the near future, well, in that case you really need a short-term business, then you should try a carwash or maybe a laundry close to your house.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

I have a different opinion on such kind of business with less headache but still has the potential of giving you some profits y the end if the season. Start Rabbit rearing business.

I think what you need is online business. No space renting, no employing of labor, no stress. Just stay where you are, take orders either pay on delivery within or pay before delivery without and make your money.

Short term business is most profitable and easy. In this business you save your time. There are many other businesses that you can do at home and teach online tuition by staying at home. You can do different tutorial work by staying at home.

if you are not interested to hire someone with you and also you don't like to interact with people you should do cryptocurrency trading is this best way to earn some profit if you are playing precisely then you will get a lot of profit from it.

This is why so many people in your business go out of business. You're the ultimate cliche. You came in when the market was shit, you had less to lose, crushed it, now you get high on your supply, you get over leveraged. Guys, it happens in one day. Tomorrow you wake up, it just happens.

Making decisions as to how long or short one is expecting returns on investment is determined by a lot of factors. It may depend on whether the capital used were actually borrowed or a loan which will be paid back wetin a short time and interest will be charged.

Short-Term Business Goals
Short-term goals are the ones that you want to accomplish in 6 months or less. These goals generally make it from start to finish in a matter of days, weeks, or months. Short term goals for a business are actionable and have the advantage of being flexible.A short-term goal is an outcome you want to achieve in 12 months or less. ... For example, a great short-term goal would look like: “I will increase my salary by 10% in the next six months.” Short-term goals allow you: focus on doing the necessary things to achieve something

It is related to loss and success in any company and I don't believe that it's a good business on earth with no loss.
To be frank with you, every entrepreneur should always be prepared for every consequence, success or failure and know how to deal with it.
You can go on a small scale in foodstuffs or in poutry, but you have problems to face for yourself.

As for me such business exist because nothing that can't happen when it's time for business because it depends on how you handle the business from start to the extend employing your family's also going to help you fast in times of coming short

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds