Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

Short term business are type of business that is run within a short period of time goes with the demand at hand from market or organization eg NYSC

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning short business. Well, according to what you said and the preference of your job, it is scarce to get unless you continue with making money from bizdustry and other sites that are similar to what this site is offering it customers. Yoi definitely cant get it offline but you have some chances of getting something similar online

You can do any business that is profitable within your own locality and if the business is going well you can employ someone to work for you and concentrate in what you are doing, to me there is no short-term business nor long-term business every business is likely to succeed if you put your time and concentration to improve your business so if the business is profitable why can't you employ someone to work for you why you are free to do whatever you were doing before?

I doubt the possibility of what you're looking for but if really your interest is to go into a business you can do for a short period of time and make profits then you must be ready to take alot of risk in that direction but the possibility of the risk paying off isn't guaranteed.

Short term business are type of business that is run within a short period of time goes with the demand at hand from market or organization eg NYSC
Did you just say NYSC? Are you really kidding me? Is NYSC a kind of business? I think that you have everything mixed up as from my experience and understanding, NYSC isn't a short time job but a government educational program that runs for one year for you to serve your country and get a certificate.

I like to choose a horse that can go for a long race, I do not want a horse that is good only for covering a short distance. In other words, I want a business that is long-lasting and can yield profits for a long time as opposed to a business that can work only for a short time. However, short-time business can be good for those who are starting a business for the first time.

short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business.

If you do not want to hire people in business and want to solo business then it is difficult for you. Then stay online, as investing in crypto or forex trade. But real point is if you hire people then some short tern business are here and there. Fish farming is short term , selling blanket are also short term

A short term business is to invest in Forex trading, I think with that you can make money everyday and you can lose your money if you don't have the necessary knowledge
And also there's a company called Addyfix, you can also invest with them and they will pay you some percentage of your money at the end of the month

I have not hear anything like short term business but can go into freelancer developer

A short term business is to invest in Forex trading, I think with that you can make money everyday and you can lose your money if you don't have the necessary knowledge
And also there's a company called Addyfix, you can also invest with them and they will pay you some percentage of your money at the end of the month
It's true that you can invest in forex trading and earn money on short term basis every day. The pay from trading can be quite profitable but the one problem is that forex isn't a bed of roses. If you don't know how to analyze the market, you will be losing money instead of earning.

There are a lot of short term and short based business . Like fish farming only remain 3 4 months, blanket or hot dresses also remain for small time, but these business need some otger people too they can not run just by solo person. You can also teach students as tutor just for short term.

There are a lot of short term and short based business . Like fish farming only remain 3 4 months, blanket or hot dresses also remain for small time, but these business need some otger people too they can not run just by solo person. You can also teach students as tutor just for short term.
It's a fact that seasonal businesses are in short term operational mode because once the season is over, those items goes off sales since no one will be making use of it until when the season is back again. Take for instance, winter season, demand for winter jackets is very high and not needed during summer.

Starting a small-scale business is good, it means less fund, time and stress.
You can trying opening a store where you groceries, people need this daily so you don't have to do much marketing.
And you can try online gigs as well. where you just have to complete tasks and you get paid .

It's a fact that seasonal businesses are in short term operational mode because once the season is over, those items goes off sales since no one will be making use of it until when the season is back again. Take for instance, winter season, demand for winter jackets is very high and not needed during summer.
Yes you are absolutely right , season based business is very much worthy almost in every country. In subcontinent winter comes only for 3 to 4 months and intense witer only come 2 months. So here people eat fish too nuch so it is good business for short term

There are several short term business one can get into. Some short term business see due to circumstances or season. For example the selling of nose mask and hand sanitizers.

Short-term goals are the ones that you want to accomplish in 6 months or less. These goals generally make it from start to finish in a matter of days, weeks, or months. Short term goals for a business are actionable and have the advantage of being flexible.

Starting a small-scale business is good, it means less fund, time and stress.
You can trying opening a store where you groceries, people need this daily so you don't have to do much marketing.
And you can try online gigs as well. where you just have to complete tasks and you get paid .
There are so many who can't afford to start a business in a large scale, this is because there is no way they can afford the cash needed to start and run such business, so they have to settle for starting a small scale business and grow it gradually.

Let us not start thinking life revolves around forex alone. It takes a lot of training to be able to be a successful trader on forex. That aside, all this company paying a certain percentage are okay but they are still being run by human.

There are short term businesses and long term businesses. If you want to start a small business you don't need much capital you can buy goods on wholesale and sell on retail you will still have little little profit coming in day by day. Small super market you can manage on your own is also good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds