Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

Business is a business whether its short term or long term but we should start our business. Short term business is not benefit because whenever you know the condition of market your time is over. So long term business is very beneficial.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well this is different because usually, when a person starts to have a business, they want it to succeed and operate in a long term. But to answer your question, I guess, you could start online selling business.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?
If you are looking for less stressed job, then try pastoral farming if you have some knowledge regarding the health of some particular animals. This business is very profitable especially if you are in a city and it doesn't require huge capital to start.

Do you mean a small business? If yes, then try something where you buy and sell stuff that doesn't cost that much ( phone accessories for example ), there is nothing called a short term business, businesses can be stopped whenever you like to

Short term businesses are for a short period of time ad gives the entrepreneur the opportunity to make quick money within the period of investing in short term businesses.
Do you think.

Growing a business requires setting short- and long-term goals. Often the short-term goals are the steps necessary to achieve the longer-term goals.A short-term goal is to increase your advertising budget each month for the next three months.

It may seem like all of the good business ideas or the best small business ideas have been taken, but they are not. Most successful small business ideas come from individuals who work for someone else but they believe they can do better. Some might start out as employees or apprentices for other businesses and then gradually build up the skills and experience before they set out on their own.

Dear all he is asking about short term business which we can say a "Seasonal business" . There are a lot of seasonal business like in winter you can sale soup or make fish point. With this you can sale winter wearings like jackets, hoodies and same like winter there are also summer season.

I don't think there's that kind of short term busin...Business should not be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period. This is to ensure more gain and profit. The longer they year, the more the profit of a buinsess.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Doing business for a while is more profitable. The smaller the business, the better the focus. Always want to move from small business to big business. In this process we get a complete experience. We need to apply this experience to ourselves and then start a big business.

A short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business.
Most businesses that I can regard as short term businesses are seasonally in nature. This is because they are only in business within a short period of time during the season such products are in demand. Take for instance, winter coat or jackets are only sold more during the winter season.

Every business we want to do is just that you want to succeed in it , but the thing is that the more you increase your capital the more your business will be enlarging so the short term business is the type of business you will just do for the main time .

Short term business? I'll advice you try doing online stuff. But for physical short term business, you can hardly find. Nevertheless, you can really advantage of event to run a business in a short period. For example running a hand sanitizer during the pandemic

I don't think that this type of business that can be successful because if you want to do short or long term business then you should go with proper and full planning and arrangement otherwise difficult to become successful in any buisness field.

If you can do blogging and know how to write articles with SEO practices, it's good for you. No need to rent space. You can do that within the corner of your house.
If you can do blogging and know how to write articles with SEO practices, it's good for you. No need to rent space. You can do that within the corner of your house

Go and learn a chemist where you can sell drugs to sick people on your own.
You may do it the way that you can be providing first aid treatment and administer some drugs to patients.

This is a short term investment or business that doesn't need much stress.

There are lots of short time business one can do. You don't need lots of capital to start all you need is just a smart phone you can start making lot of money. There are so other business you can do online just as bizdustry where you can be commenting and get pay for every of your comment. There also short business in all around our environment that can get us daily needs and meet our standard of living.

Short term business? I'll advice you try doing online stuff. But for physical short term business, you can hardly find. Nevertheless, you can really advantage of event to run a business in a short period. For example running a hand sanitizer during the pandemic
Yes exactly, it's better to start up with an online business because since the person does not have any plans for making the business for a long period of time, it will be useless paying for a shop or making any expenses related to the shop.

Short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business.

Short-term business strategy typically focuses on what can be achieved within a timeframe of between three months and a couple of years. These goals tend to be specific and only cover a few areas of business.
When it comes to business management, I don't bank on short term goals because it's not for the best. I only go for short term goals when it's an investment I have made, so as to not have to wait too long for my profit to come from the investment. Business should be a long term thing that keeps paying me for a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds