Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

There’re lots of businesses that are very profitable either it’s on small scale or large scale. You can open a coffee shop or a mini restaurant but you’ll need labor force and you’ve mentioned that you don’t want to work with anybody. Also you can open fashion and accessories store where you sell wears.

Advertisement Placeholder
I won't advise you to manage a short term business, but if your mind is already made up and there is nothing that could be done to change that then you could begin. Custard Production, Recharge Card Printing, Paint Production, Yogurt Production, Ice Cream Production etc

You can do any business that is profitable within your own locality and if the business is going well you can employ someone to work for you and concentrate in what you are doing, to me there is no short-term business nor long-term business every business is likely to succeed if you put your time and concentration to improve your business so if the business is profitable why can't you employ someone to work for you why you are free to do whatever you were doing before?

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?
cryptocurrency is one of the best investment forum that keeps you safe from the headache and stress and you do not have worry in it and you can get profit from it as well you can get a profitable like by investing as much as you want.

Short time business to my own understanding are those seasonal business you do, they are business that is only relevant in some certain seasons, after that season this business is not too relevant, although this type of business can not sustain you for long, it can only sustain you for a short time

Business cannot be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period, because every business need time to grow before be profitable, so you need to work hard.

Short term business is only valuable and profitable only seasonal wise.
You can start a of business in boiled eggs in winter season, that is highly demanded.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

The buisniss of old book house is short term and shortstart profit based business as you need to collect the best books from, your surroundings and relations and maybe from your home.
It doesn't matter how much you gets the profit.

Doing something small is also good enough to start if one have idea how to start feom the bottom and to take it to high level.so small business could include small returant business in local area.that you need small amount of mo'ey to invest in resturant businedd and you could also get early profit from it

If you want to work alone, to make a profit, there are several options, one of them may be to set up a business to sell telephone accessories, which is in high demand and another option may be to sell food in a small warehouse, which can be managed and attended by a single person.

Any kind of business that involves selling can be a short-term and profit-based depending on your marketing skills. Choose a product that falls inside your passion. If you are fond of clothing then maybe it can be the product for you to sell. Now, if you do not know how to sell then you can hire someone to do that for you. Of course, you have to pay the marketing guy with a salary or with a commission.

I do not really understand your question.
do you mean a short time business that will not take your much time in daily, or a short time business that you will do for a short period and you end it any time?. If you want a short time business in a daily without stress, you can invest on any cryptocorrency.

I dont really understand your question, do you mean a small ttimed business, a sin the type you will do for a short period of time or a small termed business that would require very little capital to establish. For me I think Business is always a long term the thing, all business objective is to grow and last forever while being very profitable.

You have mind set that is other than usual people. Yes you can earn. Go to forum sites like this. You can also get paid to complete surveys. It is easy. You don't need to worry. Paidera is such a site. So start earning. Beer money forum is also a forum site

And I can have zero to less loss in it.
You have to understand that such business with less loss don't exist naturally. At times , losses are unavoidable ,we just need to have a good strategy to a kid such .
I will also suggest you try affliate Marketing , though the profit here demands on the number of customers converted .

Looking at all you've listed above, the best bet you have is an online business which is fully automated and allow you the freedom to work from your comfort zone with little or no risk.

Interesting thought and question. Such thoughts comes to mind of aspiring business men everyday. But the truth is that every business and opportunities comes with its own associated risks. You don't expect to make it, record profits, and everything goes as planned, without experiencing any difficulty or risks associated. You need to face it, plan for it too, and turn difficulties into opportunities. Only option that falls into the category you highlighted is just to have a high-end and fast internet connection and a good service, relax and do online paying jobs. Apart from that, expect difficulties. Even online jobs, risk are associated.

I know one... You can set up a pop up food stall/cart that goes anywhere. I've done it. I usually just go anywhere where there's an event or place with a lot of people and stay there just for a few hours until everything is gone. And you don't need to hire anyone but you can if you want to

You can do selling as a reseller. In this, you don't have to invest anything so you don't have any tension of loss. Just make sure you work with such seller or person who will be trustworthy and gives you good and high quality products.

Short term businesses are those in which you have less or no tension of loss. You can do work as a reseller as you don't have to invest anything of yours And you will sell other person products and get little profit on it. Do this work according to your choice of time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds