Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Short Term Business

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

Do you know any such short term or short profit based business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think such businesses exist, or maybe this type of forums are the only one that comes to mind ,doing surveys online, basically online jobs.

I really don't understand your question, but selling groceries and provisions offline is a good business idea and doesn't require much work and money to get started

If you can do blogging and know how to write articles with SEO practices, it's good for you. No need to rent space. You can do that within the corner of your house

I think that there is no such thing as the one you are describing, however a small business option that is moderately profitable in the short term would be the retail business
I don't think such businesses exist, or maybe this type of forums are the only one that comes to mind ,doing surveys online, basically online jobs.

I don't want myself locked onto rent for the place. I don't want to hire people to work with me. But I want to do something small. That gives me less profit but also focuses on lesser headache. So something like that keeps some change coming every day. And I can have zero to less loss in it.

I think that there is no such thing as the one you are describing, however a small business option that is moderately profitable in the short term would be the retail business

Business should not be planned for short term. Business should be planned for a long term period. This is to ensure more gain and profit. The longer they year, the more the profit of a buinsess.

Except you want to focus on just quick buying and selling, one should not enter into business with the hope of it being short term. As you get bigger with patronage and that can't be achieved in the short term.

Short term businesses are for a little period of time and gives the entrepreneur the opportunity to make money for the little time one invest In Short time businesses

Do you mean a small business? If yes, then try something where you buy and sell stuff that doesn't cost that much ( phone accessories for example ), there is nothing called a short term business, businesses can be stopped whenever you like to

Short term businesses are for a short period of time ad gives the entrepreneur the opportunity to make quick money within the period of investing in short term businesses. Some short term businesses like selling of seasonal fruits is not a bad idea.

It depends on what you want to do or the kind of business you want to embark on.
Is it a small business?
Is it a scalable business?
Is it a medium scale business or
A large business.
Its all up to you to answer and know where your plans fit in

In every business it is attached with loses and success and i don't think if there is a business on earth that is guaranteed of success with no loss.
So to be honest with you,for any business person should always be prepared with any business outcome,either success or loss and know how to deal with it.
In small scale you can venture in grocery or poutry farming but there are challenges you need to cope up with for you to do well

Do you mean an online or offline short term business, because there are different kinds of short term businesses both online and offline. All you need to do is decide which one you're in the right position to do best.

A short term business is a kind of business someone embark on for just a short period of time in other to earn a profit.

Short time business is very good and very profitable because we get what we earn quickly and we don't have to wait long and many people like short time business in long time business. It takes a lot of time and profit. And in this one does not have to spend much money and more profit is obtained quickly.

Short business doesn't exist, even shorter investment scheme doesn't yield out much profit. You should be careful not to fall in the trap of HYIP sites like ponzi scheme. I will advice you to find a legit offline business or online business that you got expertise on.

Mini importation business is the best short term business I can recommend to you. It is a business you can start with minimum capital.
It is not stressful and time consuming. It doesn't require employees, one person can run it.
And you can quit anytime you want.

Business is always a long term the thing, all business objective is to grow and last forever while being very profitable. What you are describing is not a business but a project, a project has a short term span but business doesn't have a short term life unless the business fails and closed up.
You can start up some online investment like investing in cryptocurrencies asset, this is the closest to the kind of business that you described.

Do you mean small business? I'm not sure short-term business does exist.

Every business needs time to grow before being profitable. You can try blogging, you work alone and right where you are.

Business is The Name Of Risk. It is Impossible To Have a Business with Zero Loss. But I will suggest You To make A Small Poultry Farm On the Roof Of Your House, If You Don't have even Space In Your House. It will Keep You Free, demands Less Investment and Will Please You Every Time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds