Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share Your Partnership Experience

Currently I have been partnering with my wife on a baking business and it has been wonderful, we are having a tremendous growth since we start the business and every thing is going on fine.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first and second business was partnership but both failed. However, my business did not fail because of partners, there were other factors involved.

I have once had a partner but things didn't go well because there was conflict of interest , so before having a partner make sure you check the partner well and make them know how you can live with the person

I personally don't think that there is any business oriented person that wouldn't have to partner with someone sooner or later as there are restrictions your partner might help with.
True, once your business starts growing, having a partner might be something you cant avoid. Tho human resource management skill could help you in the long run on how deal with humans and manage them as a resource for the business growth.

I have never gotten into business with a partner. But I may get into it soon. A friend of mine wants to start a shoe business with me and I trust him enough. It will be great working with him.

Having a business partner is usually good for accountability. Partnership also acts to cover the inadequacy of one of the partner and they can pool resources together to start the business.

True, once your business starts growing, having a partner might be something you cant avoid. Tho human resource management skill could help you in the long run on how deal with humans and manage them as a resource for the business growth.
One can't even avoid getting a partner or an assistance as the business is growing because there would be more tasks to do, more meetings, more deadlines, more customers to attend too and one person can definitely not do it all.

I do not have a business partner and have never had one since the days I started out in my businesses till now. I am not intending on going into one either

One can't even avoid getting a partner or an assistance as the business is growing because there would be more tasks to do, more meetings, more deadlines, more customers to attend too and one person can definitely not do it all.
True, in other to have an effective and quick result, the work load needs to be shared among various office, in these way, you wount feel pressured by the work load

True, in other to have an effective and quick result, the work load needs to be shared among various office, in these way, you wount feel pressured by the work load
And not only that it relieves stress it also gets the job done faster imagine the job of one person now shared by a group of people, it would of course be faster.

Myself have got no partnership experience to share because I don't do partnership arrangement type of business. I do and aslo run my businesses all by myself

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
Actually the partnership I had was not even business, to let you know that anything partnership doesn't end well sometimes. Because your way I'd different from the other.

My partner was the type that always puts eye on the profit and doesn't have the zeal for business and that was a bad experience.

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
the only partnerships experience I had was when I was in the University, I did a few businesses with my fiend that time and I must confess it was a good one but after some times, things changed a bit and I couldn't try such again.
[automerge]1624097694[/automerge]

Honestly Partnership sometimes s nothing but waste of time. This guy i was doing business with those days was very annoying. I later blamee myself for doing business with him. Since then i never tried partnership again

Last edited:

It was a good experience for me to start my importation business with a friend of mine on the basis of partnerships, we really got along very well and I learnt a lot in the business being that he was into it before I came on board

It was a good experience for me to start my importation business with a friend of mine on the basis of partnerships, we really got along very well and I learnt a lot in the business being that he was into it before I came on board
That is a very nice of you. But as a friend I would like to suggest you that, in business we shouldn't start partnership verbally. There must be a proper legal agreement for it.

That is a very nice of you. But as a friend I would like to suggest you that, in business we shouldn't start partnership verbally. There must be a proper legal agreement for it.
That is is the best thing to do when going into partnership with anybody. There should be a written agreement signed by an attorney to protect the interest of the parties involved in the business.

When I initially started out in the journey of starting a business, I had a partner that I could say that I was lucky to have, he was constantly available and helped with the finances.

Partnership in business is very good if you have a loyal and experience partner but if you don't have such partner then it's a disaster. I have both experience where i was cheated by a partner and also the one i really benefited from his help in business. And this teaches me lessons i will never forget.

Partnership business has advantages and disadvantages but it is very important that whenever you want to go into partnership in business you go to it with someone you trust

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds